First Date since Forever

Alice paced around Jade's small room as Jade watched, Asher sat in the corner reading one of Jade's Harry Potter books. It was Monday, the day after Chris asked Jade out, and right after the three girls finished school Chris texted Jade to tell her he could have the date tonight. After hearing the news the girls hurried to Jade's house to get her ready for her first date.
Alice, who has had much experience with dating and boyfriends was there to tell her how to act and what to where. Asher on the other hand was aromantic, so she didn't have an interest in having a relationship what-so-ever.
"Ok..." Alice spoke quietly, "Do we no where he's taking you?" Jade shook her head, "Do we know of any possibilities?"
"Dinner, movie, picnic, and music maybe." Asher said from her corner, "Its what every guy usually picks for the first date. That's what I've heard at least."
The two other girls nodded as Alice flung Jade's closet doors open, "Time to pick out an outfit! Jade what were you thinking?"
"Uhhh...this?" She them pointed at what she was wearing, a green t-shirt with a pixel heart on it, black boot cut jeans and red vans. Her hair in it's regular straight black look
Both the girls then gave her a dissapointed look. Then her best friend pipped up, "Jade I know I have no interest in dating but come on. This is your first date ever. Let's try to look presentable."
"Ah ha!" Alice said, "I know what to you're wearing!" She then pulled out a black shirt that simulated a leather jacket it also had a skirt like bottom, "Now, we aren't going to let you walk around in this in the middle of November, so here's some skinny jeans to put under it." She pulled out a pair of blue skinny jeans and thrusted them into Jade's arms, "Now go put those on!"
Jade walked into the bathroom and put the top and pants on. She looked in the mirror and smiled, she thought she actually looked good. When she walked back in the went straight to the closet and pulled out a pair of boots. They were brown-gray and had two buckles going up the leg section of them.
"So..." Jade said bashfully, "How do I look?"
Alice began to cry, but was able to blubber out, "The Baby's all grown up!" All Asher did was smirk and give her a thumbs up.
Suddenly her mom walked in with the laundry and when she saw Jade, dropped the basket of clothes on the floor, "Jade...you look beautiful...if only your father could see you!" Her mother then wrapped her in a bear hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek then pulled away, "Have a great time Sweetie." She kissed Jade's forehead, just like her father use to do and looked back at her, "That one was from your father." And with that she picked up the laundry basket, leaving Jades laundry sitting on a chair in the corner of her room.
Jade just smiled and knelt down at her bed, pulling out her jewelry box, she put on the necklace her father gave her all those years ago. She then placed the lid back on the box and stood back up. She looked in the mirror at her desk and smiled.
Suddenly there was a knock on the front door, that knock sent the girls into a frenzy. Alice then screamed that the top of her lungs, "He's here! He's here! Everyone remain calm!"
Then, as if it was planned, Asher and Alice pushed Jade out her bedroom door. Asher did an evil chuckle, "Have fun..." Then the door clicked shut.
"Jeez Jade, could your friends calm down just a little about me." A male voice said. Jade began to try to fix her hair until she realized who it was.
"Why hello there Jason. And I'll have you know my friends and their strangeness is my business, thank you very much." Jade said, her arms crossed over her chest. She then began to walk back into her room, away from her mother and that...thing mankind likes to call Jason. "False alarm guys," Jade said walking into her room, "It was Jason."
The trio then let out a dissapointed sigh. Asher then spoke up, "Well he has to be getting here soon."
Then, speak of the devil, there was another knock. Then the girls began to panic again, as did Lydia who was running around in circles. Then Alice decided to hush everyone up, "It might not be him." She then knelt at Jade's door, pressing her ear against the wood. The other girls stood behind her, in utter silence.
Alice then backed up and cleared her throat, "I'm ninty percent sure that." She began, Jade's already large eyes now the size of golf balls, "It is him." She finished. This made the girls sigh in relief, "But," Alice started, "I think we need to wait, to see if your mom calls, then we all will go out. Me and Asher wi-"
"Asher and I." Asher said, being the grammar police of the trio, per usual.
"Whatever." Alice said, "Asher and I will leave after we make sure it's him."
Then, as if she had been listening, Lily yelled from the living room, "Jade! Chris is here!"