Revelation and News

"Wait, what do you mean by omens." Brody said, confusion in his deep voice.
"She said," Chris said, "that she hears and see people she knows, they tell her to either do something or tell her not to do something."
"That does sound like a sixth sense." Brody said, scratching his head, "How long has this been happening?"
"I think since the day before the concert when we met." Chris said quietly. "I really don't know though, they could have happened before. But she told me she had one the night before and the day of the concert. And she said she was at the concert hall." Chris then watched the officers walk out of Jade's hospital room, "I'm gonna see how she is."
He walks in her room and opened the door, only to hear her talking. He stayed at the doorway and watched her through the crack. She had her head turned to the opposite wall and was talking to thin air. He gestured for Brody to watch her though the crack as well.
"You sure Ash?" She said to the wall, "Should I go ahead and do it?" She sat there in silence, nodded, then turned her head to the door.
Brody and Chris walked in quickly, closing the door behind them. Chris sat on the bed on her left side. He took her hand in his, "Jade who were you talking to?"
Jade smiled, "She walked out when you two walked in.''
"Who Jade?" Brody said.
"Asher!" Jade said with a grin, "She told me to tell the officers to go to my house. She didn't tell me why though..."
"Yup!" Brody said, throwing his hands up, "She has one! It's omens!" He then proceeded to talk to himself and walk out the door.
Jade gives Chris a confused look, "Is he ok?"
He nodded, "I'll tell ya later. You need your rest." She yawned and nodded. Her eyes fluttered closed and she began to sleep.
He brushed some of the hair out of her face and kissed her pale forehead gently.
He walked out and saw the officers standing outside her door, "Oh she wanted to tell you two something." The first officer nodded, "Yes? What is it?"
"She said that you two should go to her house. That's all she said." Chris said, stuffing his hands in the front pockets of his jeans.
The officers nodded, "Well already have her address and apparently we got a call from one of the trailers. We'll he heading over there soon." The second officer then gestured for the first to walk with him to the cruiser.
Brody was sitting in a chair in the hall, "I don't believe it..."
"What do ya mean?" Chris said, sitting next to him.
Brody looked at him, he began to chuckle, "She's the fifth. You said her dad was in the army and a couple of the kids were children to soldiers, so she fits that part." Chris nodded, "Also didn't Ben's power come in when he was about eighteen?" Chris once again nodded, "It's a good possibility she's the fifth."
Chris nodded, until his phone went off. It was Andrew calling him. He answered "Uh hey dude. What's going on?"
"Chris where are you?" Andrew said, "You need to pack!"
Chris's face went pale, "We're leaving tomorrow?"
"Wait," Brody said, "we're leaving tomorrow? I though we were leaving Friday."
"The schedule changed," Andrew said, "We have to leave tomorrow."
Chris sighed, "Ok, me and Brody well be there soon." He ended the call and put his phone in his pocket. Getting up he began to walk away until Brody grabbed his arm.
"Chris, aren't you going to tell Jade." Brody said.
Chris sighed deeply, "I'll get up early tomorrow and tell her."