SPECIAL INSERT...

She was wearing her long brown hair, fitted jeans, heels, and black ladies coat upper in her white long sleeves as she walk confidently in the hallway. All eyes are fixed to her. She was the queen, the star.. THE PRESIDENT.

      She was so mighty, but nobody knows the reason behind her sink hole eyes that no one dares to take a glimpse. 

      Its been so long since her life became a mess, and now she had started a new life. Her darkest days were over,, or she thought..

---

---

---

      She open her office door, but suddenly stop when she stepped inside her office after seeing the man who is sitting on the couch that is obviously waiting for her.  His eyes is still the same, his face never changed a thing, and he still wearing the same aura from before. 

"Guess you now own your time."  

    She has run out of words. It is not the first after all. Its like her new world were crashed by the bullet of  the past. Its part of her history and it is slowly coming back to her. 

 "Its been so long isnt it ... nice to see you again....................Yumi"  

-------------------

Let the past earn what it deserves, and you will ear your future. 

This shows a scope to the future... are you willing to take risks and sacrifice to continue everything  you have lefft behind.