"to the one I love"

By:NikeeEyaaa_07

Sorry if I can't be as pretty as them.
Sorry if I can't be as hot as them.
Sorry if I can't be the girl you dreamed of, short hair with braces to be exact.
Sorry if.. if I get jealous everytime you liked pictures of girls wearing bikini or wearing those short skirt and with tight spaghetti strap sleeveless or whatever you call them.

I'm just this chubby girl trying my best to be loved by you. Everytime I try to make a conversation it seems liked your trying to end it. Am I just overthinking things? I dont really know. Its been more than a year since we've been in a relationship but just recently it seems liked you've changed. Gone are the days when you would tell me your witty jokes or tell me how your day went. Gone are the days when you would say goodmorning or goodnight to me. There are times when I would asked you a question but it seems liked you didn't even hear it. It seems like i'm the only one fighting for this relationship to last. I know you've been busy in school but how come you still have time to party with your friends. You told me to avoid talking to guys and even had to unfriend one of them because you dont want me adding more boys in social media. But when it comes to you when I told you to not to talk to that girl in the party because I know you had a crush on her back then but you still did. It bothers me a lot but I just didn't tell you. Should I still fight for our relationship? You told me "di naman ako babaero". I hope what you said is true. Please give me a reason to stay.