Chapter 14- Captured part 2

They took me to a room. It was a plain white room. One table in the middle and two chairs. one on each side. Then there was a huge mirror on one side of the room. The soldier holding on to me, shoved me into the seat facing the mirror. Cuffing me to the chair, then leaving, slamming the door behind him. I don't know what they were planning. I don't know how long I would be in here. I could just disappear right now. But I'm sure that mirror isn't just a mirror. Its probably a window, where only the people on the other side could see, but I couldn't see them. I shook the cuffs around my wrist. I'm not sure why, I know I can't get out of them. They are on so fragging tight. I could easily disappear right now. But they would question me even more. 

The door slammed open, banging the wall as it came around. Silas walks in and immediately sits in the chair across from me. His eyes haven't left mine. I can feel the burning rage that is fuming from his body. If his eyes could turn red I'm sure they would be. A deep blood red is what I would imagine they look like. His face seemed to be formed into a permanent scowl. I'm waiting for him to start screaming at me. To take out the electric rod and put it up to my neck. Making me feel the electricity sparking off of it. 

But none of that happened. No screaming, no electric rod. Just him staring.

I'm starting to get uncomfortable. What am I saying? I'm always uncomfortable. I haven't known comfort in quite some time. I shift around in my chair. I look away from Silas, keeping myself from catching his stare. I wish he would say something. I hate the silence hanging in the air. Is he waiting for me to say something? I want to tell him to say something, but at the same time I don't. I don't want to speak to him or anyone. I want to get out of here. I wish he would look a different way. Is he even breathing? He's so still. I don't even think he's blinked either. But then again, I was trying to avoid his stare down. 

"Who are you?" He speaks. It makes me jump a little. I look at him, trying not to show any emotions. I'm not sure what to say to him. I don't want him to know who I am. "I asked you a question." He says with more force in his voice. I look away from him, sticking to my silence. I feel the table move from a small motion. I do a quick glance and see that Silas has put his elbows on the table, his hands resting under his chin. "I know you can talk and I know you can hear me. So I suggest you answer my question. I don't want to have to use force." He says giving me a stare down. I look around the room, avoiding his gaze at all cost. "How did you get in?" impatient I see

*Hour later*

*SMACK* Pain is taking over my cheek and down my neck. My hair is now partly out of the ponytail it was in, and is falling over my face. My head is turned to the side and I'm staring at the floor. Trying to breath. I slowly bring my head back forward. Keeping my head down, not looking at him. He's standing now, hands flat on the table. He's gritting his teeth, sneering at me. I catch my breath and look up at him. My lips form a scowl, my eyes filled with anger. In my mind I'm trying to keep my eyes from turning red, I need to keep them the piercing blue they are. But I know they are glowing bright. And Silas can see it too. He's been trying to get me to tell him why. He hasn't gotten anything out of me. Blood drips down from my lip. I feel bruises forming on my cheek and around my eyes. My neck is hurting from the whiplash of being slapped or punched. Unfortunately, I'm running out of energy to keep my holoform stable. I need to get back to my body. I don't know how much more I can take, tell I fizzle out.

"This could all be over, if you just tell me your name and how you got in here. Maybe if you tell me, I'll let you join my ranks. I could use someone of your abilities to sneak around. I also need to know what you know about the Transformer." He paced back and forth in front of me, as he said this. I scoff to myself. He stops and looks straight at me. He doesn't say anything. He's waiting for a response. I look him back, "Never" Is all I say. I can see the steam coming out of his ears. I give a low smirk. I think he's starting to lose his cool. "Get her in a cell. Maybe a few days with no food or water, will change her mind." He yells to the mirror. Two guards quickly come in and uncuff me from the seat. Holding on tight to me, they drag me out. "And bring the transformer to the bay. Maybe we can get some answers out of her." I hear Silas call after them.