Chapter 24 - Megatron

A gust of wind whistles throughout the shop, causing a shiver to run over my body. Goosebumps form on my arms, the hair standing up. Strands of hair fell onto my face, tickling my nose. I quickly took a hand and brought my hair back behind my ear. Keeping a fix on the outside. A storm was coming. The sky had turned gray, clouds rolling by. Thunder clapped in the distance. Yet I kept the shop door open. Leaves were scattered about, letting the wind take them. It had almost been a day since Wheeljack walked out to go check on things. I waited, sitting on the hood of my alt mode. I didn't get any sleep last night. I couldn't. I had yet to hear from anyone. Not just Wheeljack, but my sire and the rest of the Autobots. It would be nothing to say I was worried. I was terrified something had happened. I tried to comm their base, but I got nothing. Static was all I heard. So, I sat and waited, hoping something would happen. Hoping I would see Wheeljacks ship come back into view. Hoping a ground bridge would appear and the bots and my sire would walk out, smiles on their faces. 

There was a loud thump outside my shop. I felt the back of my hair stand up and I sat a little taller, waiting to see who or what it was. Large, heavy footsteps made their way around the side of the building till they came into view. It was a large silver Cybertronian, taller than Optimus. The most noticable thing were his deep violet eyes and his sharp, pointy teeth. He had a blaster attached to his right arm. I tried to keep a straight face as I looked at him. A smirk crawled onto his face plates. Looking down at me. He knew me, but how? I've never seen this bot in my life. Then he started walking towards me. I jumped off my alt and had it transform. I was swiftly lifted up in my bipedal mode. "The rumors are true." The con stated. I noticed his Decepticon emblem on his chest. It was also a deep violet. "What rumors? Who are you?" I yelled. A fake frown then came upon his face. "You don't remember me, sweet sparkling." He sneered, toying with me. 

"Why would I remember you?" I asked with a shaky breath. "Why your Sire and I used to be brothers." He stated, stalking closer to me. "My...My Sire?" I stuttered. An evil grin formed. "You have grown so much. Its a pity what the humans did to you." He said. How did he know this? "How..How do you know?" I forced out. "My dear, I am Megatron, leader of the Decepticons. I know everything. Especially after learning my enemies sparkling survived. I just had to come and visit. As well as deliver you some news." He started to circle me, looking me up and down. Everything seemed to turn cold. Hundreds, thousands of thoughts were running though my mind. I wasn't sure what to do or say. I was speechless. "We have your spark mate and your sire is dead." He grinned. I turned pale, my eyes widen, my mouth opened. "No. No your lying." I whispered. I didn't even bother correcting him about Wheeljack. All he did was chuckle. It burned my ears, hearing him laugh. 

I fell onto my knees, still in the palm of my servo. Tears started to form. I tried to wipe them away before the fell. My sire can't be dead. Maybe he's just saying it to get me upset. "What do you want with me?" I screamed at him. "I know about your synthetic energon and I'm here to take it." He growled. "and you would be a great trophy. Optimus Primes sparkling. My spark mate after I kill your dear Wheeljack." He continued. "No, I will never be your spark mate." I snap at him over my shoulder. He being behind me. He swiftly moved closer to me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck. I tried hard not to show how disgruntled it made me feel. "You will change your mind, especially if I'm the one to get you back in your real form." He uttered behind me. "I'd rather stay like this forever than be with you." I spat. "To bad you don't have a choice." He grinned. Before I could say or do anything, he grabbed me. He held me tight. He started to walk out and then two cons walked in. They grabbed ahold of my body, and none to gently either. Of course I wasn't going to make it easy for them.

"Will you get a move on? How hard is it to move an empty shell?" Megatron roared at the cons. It had been over ten minutes and they still hadn't come out. I'll take the credit for that. Just cause I couldn't see what they were doing, didn't mean I couldn't feel what they were doing. I did everything I could think of, to make it more difficult for them to get my body outside. I gave a smirk after hearing Megatron growl. He noticed this and proceeded to give me another squeeze. This made it hard for me to concentrate and the cons were able to easily move me.  "I should of guessed. Soundwave. Ground bridge." He demanded. A ground bridge then opened up in front of us. They should not have been able to do that. How did this happen? What did they do to Wheeljack to get this information. Wheeljack would of never given up information that easily. Something is wrong and I need to figure it out. 

After we walked through, Megatron had my body handed off to other cons, while the other two got sent back through the open portal. I continued to stare after it closed. I wanted to ask why they were sent back, but at the same time, I already knew. They had gone back for my energon. They probably had other plans as well. I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know.  Megatron kept walking. I don't know where he was taking me. It didn't matter anymore. No one would be able to find me. I was lost to them. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. We were now walking along a platform to the tallest building I've ever seen. It was a fortress. "Welcome to Darkmount." Megatron smirked. I'm guess he took me to the tallest part of the fortress. His steps slow and powerful as he walked to the other end. There was a throne, it was gigantic. Of course big enough for a war lord. He turned and sat down in the chair. Then set me down on the arm rest. I looked around and realized how high up I was. I'm not afraid of heights, but I know I wouldn't be able to jump down from this height.

I continued to take in my surroundings. You could see for miles and miles. The clouds above were dark and gray. Showing just how horrible this place really was. It was like your typical scary movies, like in Frankenstein the castle is surrounded by dark clouds and stormy weather. Making everything seem scary. There were no walls surrounded the top of Darkmount, just pillars going around. If you got to close to the edge you could easily fall off. Other vehicons stood around, guarding the area. I wondered where they were keeping Wheeljack. If only there was a way I could help him. I don't even know where they took my body. I can't get it to do anything, if I don't know where it is. Probably chained up in the basement. I feel lost with out it. I want to be able to see it. My nerves were running on nothing. My body was beginning to shake.

I sat on the armrest, bored out of my mind. I tried hard to not show my emotions. No matter how hard I wanted to cry. The knew Decepticon to recently join the ranks, came forward. He explained to Megatron that he was unable to retrieve more information from the wrecker. My wrecker. "With your permission, Lord Megatron, I will see to his immediate termination." Starscream sneered, staring straight at me. I glared straight back at him. There was no way I was going to let them terminate what's mine. "Megatron...Lord Megatron." I rephrase, "Please I'm sure the wrecker could be of more use." The warlord looked down at me. Eyebrow raised in wonder. He nodded as if to tell me to continue. I didn't expect him to let me talk. I honestly didn't have anything to say. "Well for one, if you get rid of him, you will lose your leverage against me. I will have no reason to live anymore. You won't have your trophy anymore." I stood crossing my arms over my chests. 

"You make a compelling case. But you know as well as I, that you wouldn't be able to off yourself, if you can't get to your spark." He stated, no emotion showing on his face. He knew what he was talking about and unfortunately for me. He was right. "Not if you get me back in my body, like you say you are planning to do." I argued. A smirk formed on my face, for I knew I had won. "We shall see about that." He stated. The smirk was wiped off my face. Megatron knew how to use his words. Though small words, they were enough to make me feel like i had been punched in the gut. "Starscream, do not fail me." Megatron ordered. "NO!" I screamed. I got done on my knees. As much as I didn't want to beg to Megatron. I couldn't let them kill Wheeljack. "No?" He asked sarcastically. "Please don't kill him. Please." Tears started stream down my face. Megatron gave a wave of his hand to Starscream. Not listening to what I was screaming to him. 

Starscream gave me a evil grin before he disappeared to the nemesis. I stayed on my knees, tears streaming. They just kept falling. I couldn't stop them. My hands covered my face. They were soaked in my tears. "Ah my dear, you will forget him soon enough." Megatron lied. I felt him put a digit on my back as if to try and comfort me. "Don't Touch Me!" I hissed. I stood up backing away quickly from his claw. A scowl formed on his face. Matching the scowl on mine. "Shockwave." Megatron said not looking away from me. "Yes, My liege?" Shockwave answered. "Start working on her real form. I want to be able to become spark mates with her as soon as possible. Knockout, take her to my quarters." Megatron ordered. The two loyal cons bowed and began their tasks. I didn't bother to fight Knockout. I just wanted to get away from Megatron.