Kill The Lights Prompts

Prompt: from "Kill the Lights" I would like to read one of Shane and Jace's make out scenes. since he said they had made out before when drunk or something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                My head was foggy from alcohol, and I was pleasantly giggly. We were sitting in Shane’s bedroom, a few games of battle shots deep.

                “Come on, come on,” Max said, and took a sip of beer. “Let’s play truth or dare!”

                “Sounds good,” Mitch said, leaning against the wall.

                “If you puke on my floor, I’ll kill you midget,” Shane said.

                Mitch flipped him off. “I’m not that drunk, Shane!”

                We all laughed and Max gestured for us to shut up. He eyed each of us carefully, his eyes landing on Mitch.

                “Mitch, truth or dare?” he challenged.

                “Truth,” Mitch said. “I’m too lazy to get up for a dare.”

                “Sissy,” Max said. “Hm…What’s the most illegal thing you’ve ever done?”

                “Cocaine,” Mitch said.

                Shane nearly spit out his beer, choking. “You better be kidding.”

                Mitch snickered. “I don’t do that shit, chill out. I guess underage drinking,” he said.

                “Lame,” Max said.

                “Whatever. Jake, truth or dare?” Mitch asked.

                “Truth,” Jake said.

                “Ugliest girl you’ve ever fucked?” Mitch said.

                Jake made a face. “Samantha Matthews. Talk about a mistake.” He glanced at us. “Shane, truth or dare?”

                “Dare, because I’m not a little bitch like all of you,” Shane said.

                “Oh yea? I dare you to make out with Jace,” Jake said, grinning.

                “Whoa, when did I get dragged into this?” I asked.

                “Oh, don’t act like you don’t want to do it,” Shane said, waggling his eyebrows.

                “Are you sure Jace is the gay one?” Max asked, laughing.

                “Pucker up babe,” Shane said, winking at me.

                I slid closer to him, a seductive grin on my face. “Let’s give them a show.”

                “Intense make out,” Jake said. “Or else it doesn’t count.”

                “Like we would do anything less than that?” Shane asked.

                He pulled me so that I was in his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist, his hands on my back.

                Our lips crashed together and we kissed passionately. I parted his lips with ease, and let my tongue slip into his mouth, exploring it.

                His own tongue pressed back against mine, rubbing up against it, battling with it. My hand slid into his hair, pulling his head closer.

                The guys were whistling and laughing at us. Shane flipped them off cheerfully as we continued to make out.

                “Keep going ladies!” Jake said.

                Shane pushed me so that I was on the ground, my back pressed against the floor. His weight pressed against mine, and I pulled him closer.

                Our mouths worked together, lost in a flash of teeth and tongue. Shane’s hand came up and rubbed my chest.

                We broke away from each other, gasping for air. Shane pulled me so that I was sitting again as the guys clapped.

                “Hot,” Max said with a wink.

                “I question your sexuality for you,” Jake said to Shane.

                “I’m secure enough my sexuality to do that,” Shane said, slinging an arm around my shoulders casually.

                “And I’m secure enough in his sexuality to let him do that,” I said, slinging my arm around Shane’s shoulders.

                “Well, wasn’t that fun,” Mitch said, taking a swing of beer.

                We laughed and continued playing truth or dare. Somewhere in the back of my foggy mind, I was grateful to have a friendship as close and secure as the one I had with Shane.