Prompt #19

Prompt: Hey Jen pease do a prompt where Mitch reacts to Shane telling him how Jace felt him up!

A.N.- This is a continuation of a previous prompt (and I have no idea which prompt it was, just that it was the one where Jace drunkenly feels Shane up) so...yea XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Don’t tell Mitch,” Jace begged.

                “I am so telling Mitch,” I said.

                “Shane, please, come on! I don’t even remember doing it!” Jace said as I left my bedroom. He hurried after me, grabbing my shirt. “Shane Daniel Marion! Don’t you dare tell Mitch!”

                “Tell Mitch what?”

                Jace winced and slowly turned to look at his boyfriend. He gave a sheepish smile and dragged my back towards my bedroom.

                “Nothing, nothing at all,” he said, his nose twitching.

                Mitch reached out, grabbing my arm and yanking me away from Jace. “Tell me what?” he repeated.

                “About what Jace did last night,” I said and snickered.

                “Shane,” Jace growled.

                “Jace, shut up,” Mitch said and turned to me. “What did Jace do last night?”

                “He had one too many drinks,” I said and laughed.

                “How is that funny?” Mitch asked, raising an eyebrow.

                “No, what’s funny is what he did once he had those drinks,” I said, smirking.

                Jace jumped forward and slapped a hand over my mouth, dragging my backwards. “And on that note, I’ll see you later Mitch!”

                Mitch shoved Jace off of me. “What did Jace do?” he asked suspiciously.

                “Let’s just say you have some competition,” I said with a wink.

                “What? Did he cheat on me?” Mitch asked in confusion.

                I shook my head. “Not exactly. Although he did get a good feel of my ass,” I said.

                “You felt up my brother again?” Mitch groaned.

                “I didn’t mean to!” Jace said, his face heating up. “I guess I thought he was you!”

                I started laughing. “He kept touching my crotch, grabbing my ass, and running his hands up my chest,” I said and explained everything that had happened last night.

                “We’re not friends anymore,” Jace grumbled, his face bright red. “I hate you, Shane.”

                “You love me. And my ass,” I said, slinging an arm around his shoulder. I yelped as he punched me in the arm.

                “Cheating on me with my brother,” Mitch said with a sigh.

                “You guys look similar! Sort of!” Jace cried defensively.

                “Do our asses feel the same?” I asked, and jumped away from his fist.

                Mitch snickered. “I can’t believe you felt up my brother again.”

                “I didn’t mean to,” Jace said miserably.

                Mitch went over and grabbed Jace’s hand, placing it on his crotch. “You want this, not that.”

                Jace pulled his hand away, pouting. “I know that! I was drunk. I couldn’t help it. It was an accident.”

                “Sure it was,” I said with a wink.

                “If you ever leave me for my brother, I will violently murder you,” Mitch promised.

                “I won’t leave you for your brother!” Jace said, punching Mitch.

                Mitch burst into laughter. “You actually grabbed his crotch and copped a feel on his ass!”

                “We’re meant to be together,” I said.

                “I hate you,” Jace said.

                “That’s not what you said last night.”

                “Shane, we’re not friends.”

                “Because we’re lovers.”

                “I’m going to kill you.”

                “You just don’t want me to reject you again.”

                Jace groaned and miserably buried his face in his hands. Mitch pat him on the back sympathetically.

                “It’s okay you. We all know you love the Marion brothers,” Mitch said, and laughed as Jace punched him.

                “He loves us Marion brothers,” I said with a wink, shaking my ass at Jace.

                “Die,” Jace hissed. “You traitor.”

                Mitch and I laughed and walked away from him towards the kitchen, leaving him to wallow in his Marion addicted misery.