Prompt #20

Prompt: Shane and Jace pretending to have sex (they just bouncing on Shane's bed and making moan noises) when Mitch heard them he bust Shane's door open and he was relief and drag Jace out of Shane's room. (Mitch's POV and can you do in the end where Mitch forgave Jace and they had a cuddle session)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I paused as I heard a creaking noise from Shane’s room. Was that asshole seriously having sex? At least I usually had the decency to have sex with Jace when Shane was either asleep or not in his room. Well, keyword there is usually. Sometimes I didn’t think too much about Shane listening in…

                But I didn’t want to hear him banging it out with whoever. As the bed creaked again, I sighed, realizing that he was totally having sex.

                I froze, slowly setting my book down. Wait a minute.

                Jace had been with him all day. They were trying to beat some video game Shane had bought, and last I knew, they were having a few beers and playing. I didn’t hear Jace leave the house.

                “No way,” I whispered, sitting up.

                Would Jace and Shane…

                I shook my head. “Stop. You’re being ridiculous,” I grumbled, running a hand through my hair. Of course Shane and Jace wouldn’t have se-

                I stopped and listened hard as I heard a moan. My eyes widened, because I knew that noise from plenty of passionate nights with Jace.

                “Jace,” I snarled as the moan reached my ears again. That was definitely Jae, no doubt about it. And then another moan reached me, and I traumatizingly knew it was Shane since I’d had the misfortune of hearing him have sex before.

                But…why were they having sex? Were they drunk? Would Jace and Shane really get drunk enough to do that?

                The creaking got louder, and their moans kept drifting into my room. I clenched my fists and got up, storming out of my bedroom.

                “Dad! Give me your credit card!” I barked.

                “Why?” he asked with a frown. “What’s wrong?”

                “I’m killing Shane and Jace,” I snapped, snatching the credit card from him as he held it out.

                “Mitch, don’t get blood on the carpets,” dad groaned as I stormed away to Shane’s bedroom.

                I used the credit card to pick the lock and kicked the door open. Jace and Shane looked over at me, grinning as they jumped on Shane’s bed.

                “Hey Mitchy,” Shane greeted casually.

                “What?” I stared at them in surprise.

                “What, did you hear this?” Jace let out a moan.

                Shane snickered. “He really thought we were having sex! Look at his face! I told you he would buy it!”

                “Jace,” I growled, silently relieved that they had just been messing with me.

                “Uh-oh.” Jace ducked behind Shane. “I’m in trouble.”

                “You’re in a lot of trouble,” I confirmed, going over and yanking him away from Shane.

                “Don’t kill my lover!” Shane said, and laughed as I punched him in the leg.

                I dragged Jace out of Shane’s bedroom, slamming the door as I went. I pulled Jace into my bedroom and shut the door, crossing my arms.

                “Oh, we were just having a little fun with you,” he said innocently.

                “Just for that, I’m totally having sex with Rio,” I said.

                “Mitchell.” He pouted.

                “You’re such an ass!” I said and punched him in the arm.

                “I think it’s adorable,” he said, grinning and kissing me. “You were so concerned.”

                “Because I have never lost anyone to my brother, and I’m not about to let you be the first,” I said.

                He shoved me onto my bed and crawled on top of me, kissing me. “You just don’t want to lose me,” he said smugly.

                “No I don’t,” I agreed, pulling him down and keeping my arms around him.

                “I promise I won’t ever cheat on you, especially not with Shane,” he said, cuddling up to me.

                I smiled at him. “I’ll kill you if you do.”

                “You’re so sweet.” He kissed me again.

                “I love you, but I will castrate you if you cheat on me,” I said and sighed, smiling again and holding Jace against myself, kissing him.