Prompt #23

Prompt:  I was wondering if you could write a short one where maybe jace and Shane seem a little to close and Mitch kinda begins to show he's getting a little jealous?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Don’t do it,” I said, rapidly smashing buttons on my controller.

                “I’m going to do it,” Shane said as he charged up his attack.

                “Don’t do it. Don’t be that person,” I said.

                “I’m going to be that person.”

                “I’ll hate you forever.”

                “It’ll be worth it.”

                “SHANE DANIEL MARION DON’T YOU DARE DO IT.”

                “READY…AIM…”

                “DON’T FIRE! DO NOT FIRE!”

                “…FIREEE!”

                Princess Peach proceeded to hit Pikachu with a frying pan and knock him off the map. Shane cheered as he became the champion of our Super Smash Bros Brawl game.

                “Winner, winner, Jace’s dignity for dinner!” Shane cheered.

                 I hung my head miserably. “It’s only because you got the smash ball and put me to sleep!”

                “Nice loss,” Mitch said, lazily lounging on the couch.

                “Shut up,” I said with a pout.

                “Oh Jacey, I didn’t mean to offend you,” Shane said, slinging an arm around my shoulders.

                I kissed his cheek. “I guess I forgive you.”

                “Even if I do eat your dignity every time we play,” he said smugly.

                “You can eat something else,” I said with a wink, hopping into his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck.

                “Behave,” he said, also winking.

                I slowly ran my hand down his chest. “Maybe I don’t want to behave.”

                He grinned at me and waggled his eyebrows. “In that case, my bedroom is right down the hallway.”

                “Jace,” Mitch said, sitting up a little. He gestured me over.

                “In a minute. I’m busy,” I said, nodding towards Shane. “I’m sick of you, Mitchell. I want to move on with Shane.”

                “I’ve been after you for years,” Shane said, kissing my cheek.

                I kissed his lips. “I’ll let you beat me anytime,” I said seductively.

                “Jace,” Mitch said in annoyance, and I nearly laughed at how jealous he looked. “Come here.”

                “Shut up midget. You’re distracting us,” Shane said, tightening his hold on me, also noticing Mitch’s jealousy.

                Mitch watched us, that jealousy in his eyes making me fight back my laughter. He really thought Shane and I were getting too close.

                “Shane,” I said. “You know what to do to pleasure me.”

                “Of course, my beloved Jace,” Shane said.

                “Carry me off into the sunset and release your wonderful man seed into my forbidden garden!”

                “I shall stuff you full of my manhood as though you were a tender turkey on Thanksgiving!”

                Mitch glared at us. “I hate you guys.”

                “You were actually jealous,” Shane cried, bursting into laughter. “Like I’d ever want to date Jace!”

                “I’d kill you within the first hour,” I said fondly, jumping out of his lap and tackling Mitch onto the couch. I kissed him and grinned. “Now you? You I can handle for more than an hour.”

                “I hate you!” he said, punching me in the shoulder roughly.

                “I love you and I promise not to leave you for your straight brother,” I said, kissing him.

                He rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

                I laughed, and Shane joined in. Mitch blushed, grumbling curse words at us. I kissed him, glad to know he cared enough to get that jealous.