Prompt #14

Prompt: Hello there! This is a prompt for Swan Song, that I can't believe hasn't been done yet. I'm talking about the night Mitch chipped his tooth. I can already imagine how hilarious that would be.

A.N.- I wrote this when I had no internet connection, so I couldn't double check the details, but I'm pretty sure they never got too specific about what happened? o__o So here it is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                I tilted back my beer, finishing it off. I set it in my lap and gestured at my brother to get me another.

                Shane handed me another beer and I opened it, drinking from it. I was a little buzzed, and could feel my face turning red. This was the best part about having an older brother with connections.

                “Come on, come on,” Jace was saying, laughing. “Max, that did not happen!”

                “I swear! It really happened!” Max said, also laughing. “Alright, moving on. Shane! Truth or dare?”

                “Truth,” Shane said, his face also turning red from the alcohol.

                “Hm…What’s the farthest you’ve gone with Jace?” he asked, waggling his eyebrows.

                “Make out,” Shane said, slinging an arm around Jace’s shoulders and kissing his cheek.

                “We’ll change that soon,” Jace said with a wink.

                “Not in front of the children,” Shane said, grinning and returning the wink. He turned to me. “Speaking of the children! Mitchell, truth or dare?”

                “Dare,” I said, focusing on not slurring as I spoke.

                Shane grinned evilly and I mentally groaned, realizing I was going to regret this. He pointed at the beer bottle in my lap.

                “I dare you to give a blowjob to that beer bottle,” he said smugly. The others laughed at the thought.

                I probably should’ve known it was going to end badly, but I just grinned and picked up the beer bottle, setting my full one down. I brought it up close to my mouth.

                “Enjoy the show,” I said.

                I slowly licked up the beer bottle before wrapping my lips around it. The others were cheering and laughing wildly. I slowly moved my head down on the bottle before bringing it back up, and their laughter got louder as it did it two more times.

                I found myself laughing as well, and ended up bringing my mouth down at the same time I accidentally jerked the bottle up. I yelped as it collided with my tooth, and heard a cracking noise.

                I dropped the beer bottle and spit on the ground, staring at the little white piece on the floor now. I ran my tongue over my tooth and winced at the jagged edge.

                “Is that part of your tooth? Oh my god! He chipped his tooth on it!” Shane cried and burst into laughter. “You fucking idiot!”

                I stared in somewhat drunken wonder, my fuzzy mind trying to make sense of what was happening. Had I really chipped my tooth?

                “Mitch, are you okay?” Jace asked, coming over to me as the others exploded with laughter too.

                “Jace, is that really part of my tooth?” I asked. Part of me said I should be panicking, but the buzzed part of me said that I was just being stupid.

                “Open your mouth,” he said.

                I opened my mouth and Jace looked at my teeth carefully. He turned away as he started to laugh a little.

                “I’m sorry!” he said, trying not to laugh. “I’m sorry, it’s not funny, it’s just…Mitch, your tooth is chipped! You really just did that!” He started laughing and slapped a hand over his mouth. “Sorry, sorry, sorry, I shouldn’t laugh. Are you okay?”

                “Go show mom!” Shane said, barely containing his laughter.

                I picked up the little piece of tooth off the floor and stood up. Jace got up with me and walked out of the room. I staggered a little as I entered the living room.

                “Mitchell, are you drunk?” mom asked in annoyance.

                “Nah, buzzed,” I said and held out my palm, the piece of tooth lying on it.

                Mom’s face paled. “What is that? Mitch, please don’t tell me that’s what I think it is.”

                “He chipped his tooth on a beer bottle,” Jace said and disguised his laughter as a cough.

                Mom got up and came over to me. “Jasper!” she called as she inspected my chipped tooth.

                Dad came out and Jace explained again as he looked in my mouth. Mom glared and grabbed my wrist, dragging me towards Shane’s bedroom. She kicked the door open and glared at Shane.

                “Why would you give a 14 year old alcohol? You damn idiot!” she snapped. “You’re grounded! He chipped his tooth, Shane! It’ll be like that until his teeth fall out of his damn head! Mitchell, you’re grounded too!” She turned to dad. “Get all the alcohol out of Shane’s room. I don’t even know where he keeps getting it from. Frickin’ idiot.”

                Mom dragged me back into my room and sat me on my bed. She took the chipped piece of tooth from me and sighed, shaking her head.

                “I’ll call the dentist and see if we can get you in,” she said, inspecting my chipped tooth again. “Great. You’ll be able to see that when you smile. It’s funny to you now, but I promise that by tomorrow, you’ll be pissed.”

                I looked up and saw Jace watching from the doorway. He frowned at me, but I waved him away, looking at the chipped piece of tooth in mom’s hand.

                “This sucks,” I said, lying on my bed and closing my eyes.

                “Just wait until you’re totally sober. It’ll suck more,” mom promised, ruffling my hair and leaving the room.

                I rolled over, pulling my blanket over myself. I didn’t even want to see it when I was sober. God, I was never playing truth or dare with alcohol ever again.