Prompt #13

Prompt: Jace has gotten really drunk. He gets dropped off at Shane's house, and starts feeling up Shane thinking that he's Mitch.

A.N.- This is an older prompt, and I believe it was requested before Swan Song, so this was back when Jace still used to get drunk! :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                There was a knock on my bedroom door and I got up and pulled it open. My dad was supporting a very intoxicated Jace.

                “Here, Max dropped off a present for you,” dad said, handing Jace to me.

                “Oh joy,” I said, rolling my eyes.

                “Call me if you need any help with him,” he said, shutting my door for me.

                I dragged Jace over towards my couch. He reeked of alcohol, and Mitch would be beyond pissed off if he found out Jace had gotten this drunk. Lucky for Jace, Mitch had his music blasting in his room and probably didn’t even know Jace was here. I hurriedly locked my door, deciding not to tell Mitch about Jace.

                “Mitch,” Jace said to me.

                “I’m Shane,” I said.

                “Mitch, guess what,” Jace said, his words horribly slurred. I was surprised he hadn’t thrown up yet. He definitely wouldn’t remember anything that happened tonight.

                “I’m Shane, Jace,” I said.

                He put his hand on my chest and I mentally groaned. Oh my god. He really thought I was my brother.

                This should be interesting.

                “Mitch, guess what,” he repeated and giggled drunkenly.

                “What?” I asked, raising an eyebrow, not bothering to correct him this time.

                I yelped as his hand moved down to my crotch. I pushed his hand off and burst into laughter.

                “Not again Jace!” I said, shaking my head and trying to control my laughter. “You are not drunkenly feeling me up again. Why does this always happen?”

                But then I winced as his hand moved back to my crotch. I gripped his wrist and glared at him.

                “Jace Ryan Butler, I know you’re a boy, but my crotch region does not and will therefore get excited at that kind of touch. I’m not spending time with my hand in the shower tonight,” I said sternly.

                “Mitch come on,” he said, stumbling forward. I nearly lost my hold on him, but managed to yank him back up. He wrapped an arm around my neck and slid his hand down my chest.

                “Jace,” I hissed as he neared my crotch again. “You better stop that!”

                His hand moved up under my shirt, towards my nipples. I couldn’t push him off, because he would fall over and get hurt.

                “Okay, my chest is better than my lower regions,” I said with a nod. I laughed again at the fact that Jace was drunkenly feeling me up yet again. “Are you going to make a habit out of this, Jace?”

                “Hell yea,” he said, and even drunk I could hear the seductiveness in there.

                “Jesus,” I said, shaking my head. “I can’t wait to tell Mitch about this. He’ll have some new competition.” I waggled my eyebrows at Jace.

                He stumbled again, and I threw him so that he landed on the couch since I knew I wouldn’t be able to catch him this time. I sat down next to him.

                “You okay?” I asked.

                He rolled over, into my lap, his arms around my neck again, a drunken grin on his face. “Yea, I’m fine,” he said.

                His hand landed on my thigh, moving up it. I pushed him off of me and stood up with a sigh.

                “Jace, go to sleep or puke or whatever it is you need to do,” I said.

                He stood up, nearly falling over, but catching my shoulders to hold himself up. His hand moved down, getting a good feel of my ass.

                “I hope you like the feel of my ass,” I said, pulling his hand away.

                Of course I had to chose the best friend with the drinking problem. If only he was some super hot girl…

                But no, he was my brother’s boyfriend. Kill me now, ladies and gentlemen. Kill me now.

                “Or feel my ass again!” I cried, jumping away, caught off guard this time. “Easy killer!”

                “Mitch!” Jace whined, moving forward.

                But then I could see the feeling hit him, I grabbed the bucket from under my bed. Jace puked his brains out and collapsed on my floor.

                I dragged his useless self over and up onto the couch, rolling him onto his side. I grinned down at him.

                “You’re going to be in so much trouble with Mitch tomorrow,” I taunted his unconscious self. Wait until my little brother found out this priceless night.