TEN

WARNING: SMUT! READ WITH HOLY WATER & BIBLE! or just skip this... up to you...

simon's pov

i pick alysha up and carry her to her bedroom. her legs lock themselves around my body; her arms stay wrapped around my shoulders. i slam my lips against hers roughly, but passionately; filled with both love and lust.

i walk into the bedroom, still carrying and kissing alysha. i slam the door shut my pinning her against it. i feel her deepen the kiss, making me moan a little bit.

"fuck i've missed this." i manage to mutter out. she lightly laughs, "me too baby." she says. i don't say anything else, i just walk over to her bed, still carrying her, and throw her down onto it. she looks up at me, biting her lip, waiting for me to make the next move.

i smirk down at her as i hover over her body. "god, i've really missed this." i whisper. "prove it. show me how much you've missed this." she says. i look into her lust filled eyes before slamming my lips back onto hers; rougher than the last time. she moans into the kiss as she tugs on my shirt, signalling for me to remove it, which i do in a instant. i then feel her tug on my jogging bottoms, signalling for me to remove them also. i comply. i quickly and swiftly remove them - throwing them to the back somewhere.

i then begin to strip her; slowly undoing her top, button by button. once it was undone, i watch as she throws it away somewhere without breaking the kiss. i then begin to slowly pull down her jeans, making her smile into the kiss. once the jeans were far enough down, i break the kiss and throw them off her, and somewhere behind me.

i watch as she sits up and turns around so her back is facing me. i then watch in awe as she slowly, and teasingly removes her bra then her underwear. i bite my lip as i watch her turn around to face me. her legs hand off the side of the bed.

i waste no time. i quickly throw my boxers off standing in between her legs. she innocently smiles up at me as her hands sit comfortably on my chest. i smirk at her as i push her down, forcing her to lie down.

"show me how much you've missed me." she seductively says. "oh don't worry, i will." i say before quickly, and roughly thrusting myself into her, making her moan loudly.

she moan louder, and louder, and louder with each rough thrust i do into her. i watch as she clings onto her bed sheets in pleasure, making me smirk. i watch as she rolls her head back as she moans with each thrust. i feel her legs wrap themselves around me, keeping me captive inside of her.

"just like that. just like that. just like that." she moans as i quicken my pace, and go a little harder. "mm, fuck." i let out a small moan as i use one of my hands to grip round her neck loosely. i watch as she lets go of the bed sheets with both hands and grips onto my arm and wrist instead. 

"fuck, fuck, fuck." she moans before biting her lip. "keep going princess." i let out a breathy moan. she bites her lip harder as she looks up at me. her eyes full of lust.

"i'm gonna c-" "not yet baby." i instruct her. "fuck. please. fuck." alysha moans out. her legs tighten around my body as she desperately tries to keep going, and not to cum. "i'm gonna... i'm gonna-" she moans out before cutting herself off by cumming everywhere.

"fuck." she moans as i keep going. "i'm almost there baby." i moan out. "keep going baby. fuck." she moans as she cums again. "oh, fuck." i moan loudly as i cum inside of her.

i flop down next to her, panting and sweating. she looks over at me with a smile. i smile back at her. "did i prove myself?" i ask with a pant. she nods, "definitely." she pants. i let out a breathy laugh, "told you i missed this." i say. "and you weren't wrong." she says.