SEVENTEEN

time skip: gender reveal time: simon's pov

"lets do this!" i beam out as i walk into the garden where everyone is waiting. everyone smiles at both me and alysha as we make our way to the front.

there are two footballs (soccer balls) positioned in front of us. one is an actual football, and the other is a fake one, and inside the fake one is either blue or pink smoke. blue for boys and pink for girls. me and alysha are gonna kick the footballs towards the goal in front of us, and either score a goal, or get encased in a cloud of coloured smoke. 

"you ready?" i ask alysha as we line up our shots. "ready." she nods.

"three... two... one... go!" i yell before kicking at the ball. alysha kicks her ball and immediately gets covered in pink smoke. "it's a girl!" everyone yells and cheers. i smile widely as i pull alysha into a tight hug. i watch as she hides her face into my chest and wraps her arms around me. "i love you." i mutter before kissing the top of her head. "i love you too." i hear her mumble into my chest.

and this is just the start of something spectacular...

-

[a/n] -short but cute chapter :)

i got inspiration for this chapter from jesse's (fangs) baby gender reveal. i thought it was super cute and cool, so i decided to do it in this. :)

i hope you're enjoying this as well :)