SIXTEEN

a few weeks later: alysha's pov

it's been a few weeks since me and simon told everyone about me being pregnant, and the support has been amazing. everyone, including my mum now, has been so helpful, especially simon's mum and my mum. they've helped so much.

and today is the day we find out the sex of the baby. aka, me and simon are doing a gender reveal in front of all the guys, plus their girlfriends, and our families.

simon is hoping for a baby boy, as am i honestly, but if it's a girl too then obviously i'm gonna be happy, as is simon.

. . .

"ready?" simon asks as he stands by my apartments door. i nod, "yep." i smile at him as i walk towards him. he smiles back at me as he gently takes my hand in his and guides me out, and towards his car.

we're doing the reveal at his/the other guys's house as it'd be better because where the fuck are we supposed to do a fucking gender reveal in my apartment? like, i don't think everyone would want to gather around inside the fucking bathroom. so that's why we're doing it at the guys's house.

. . .

"i'm so excited." simon smiles brightly as we climb into his car. "me too." i sigh. "you don't look it." he says as he glances at me. "i am. i'm just tired too." i admit. i've not been sleeping very well lately. i dunno why. my mum said that it's pretty normal, so i'm not worried or anything like that. "did you not sleep well again?" simon asks as he puts his glasses on. "mm." i hum in response. "well once we've done the whole gender reveal thing, you can have a nap." simon smiles at me. i nod, "was going to anyway." i smile back at him. he lightly chuckles, "fair enough."

our seat belts on, we're ready to go. simon reverses out of the parking space and begins the drive back to his place, where everyone else should be waiting, ready to see what gender our baby is.