EIGHTEEN

skipping boring shit: 9 months later: third person

after a long labor, the couples baby girl is finally out. their baby has finally entered the world.

simon looks at his child in awe as he gently cradles her in his arms. alysha smiles at them in awe. 

"she's beautiful." simon mutters out as he glances at alysha. "indeed." alysha nods. "just like you." simon comments. alysha lets out a breathy laugh, "if you say so." "no. i know so." simon smiles. alysha shakes her head and sighs, "okay."

"so, what's her name?" the nurse asks. alysha and simon look at each other; they have a whole list of names, and now they have to pick just one of them. "which one?" simon asks. "whichever one you like. i don't mind." alysha smiles at him. simon sighs. it's now up to him to name his child. "i quite like the name absinthe, but i also like the name gemini." simon says. "gemini sounds a little better to be honest." alysha comments. simon nods, "mm." he hums. "so, gemini it is then." simon smiles at the nurse.

"any middle name?" the nurse asks. "simba." the pair say at the same time. they look at each other and laugh. "okay," the nurse lets out a small laugh. "and last name?" the nurse asks. "minter." alysha immediately says. simon looks at her, "really?" he asks. "yeah." alysha nods. "why?" he asks. "because i hate my last name." alysha says. "well, i'll change it one day then." simon winks at her. alysha blushes, "y-you do that." she stutters out. "i will. you watch, in a few years time, once i've grown some balls, i will get on one knee and propose to you." simon nods. alysha chuckles, "okay, minter."

-

[a/n] -firstly, what do you think of the child's name? it's pretty rad right. and secondly, this fanfic is nearly over with. i know. i'm sorry. but i do hope you've been enjoying it :')