TWELVE

alysha's pov

"i'm home, and i've got ice-cream, different types of milkshakes, different types of chocolates, and some onesies!" the familiar voice of simon catches my attention. i walk out of my room; my hair messed up, my face red and tear stained, wearing nothing but my fluffy pyjama bottoms, and an over-sized hoodie. "awe, baby. come here." simon smiles at me as places his bags down on the nearby sofa. i sniff a little bit before walking towards him. he opens up his arms towards me, encasing me in them, and pulling me closer to him.

"i'm scared." i mutter into his chest. "i know you are babe." he replies before kissing the top of my head. "what are we gonna do?" i ask as i look up at him. "well, it's up to you babe. but, i just want you to know that i'm gonna be with you through everything. through ever scan, every sickness, every doctors appointment or whatever. i'm gonna be with you through everything." he says as he looks down at me. i smile up at him before gently pressing my lips against his for a moment. "this is why i love you." i say. he lightly laughs, "and i love you too, you incredible, beautiful goddess." he says.

"can we get changed into the onesies and binge eat ice-cream whilst binge watching riverdale and stranger things?" i innocently ask. simon smiles warmly, "of course." he says before kissing my forehead. i cheer like a little kid before turning around, grabbing his bags and rushing off into my bedroom.

simon follows behind me... slower though.