BEFORE I LEAVE...

It was a very sunny day and there were 2 days left before Sky would leave. Ever since the day of graduation Sai and Ben have been sleeping with her on the same bed holding hands while talking about their memories while growing up. 

Sky was already packed up and ready to go when the day would arrive but some things need to be done here before she would leave with Ren to the San Village...and let's just say the whole marriage thing really surprised Ben and Sai...

FLASH BACK 

"YOU ARE WHAT!!!!" THEY BOTH YELLED TO THE DIRTY BLONDE-HAIRED GIRL. 

"WE ARE GETTING MARRIED AT THE SAND VILLAGE BUT FIRST WE ARE GOING TO GO SLOWLY FOR A YEAR AND SEE IF WE DO FALL FOR EACH OTHER THEN THE MARRIAGE IS A GO AND I WANT YOU GUYS TO BE THERE WITH SOME FRIENDS FROM THE VILLAGE OF COURSE," SHE SAID WHILE SMILING. 

BOTH BOYS LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND SIGHED. "OKAY WE APPROVE," THEY SAID WHILE HUGGING HER

FLASHBACK OVER

Right now Sky was getting ready to leave. She has been dying to talk to Kakashi sensei but he has been quite busy lately. Apparently, the Uzumaki's want to become part of the orphanage family. 

She combed her hair and put on some blue skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. Grabbed her small black backpack and walked out ready to leave to her destination. She walked out of the room quietly to not wake her brothers up. 

"My my why up so early," said a sleepy Kakashi.

"Papa Kakashi," she said while smiling. "Morning" she added. 

"Morning to you too...come into my office," he said while gesturing me. She was curious and followed him.

As he closed the door she sat down and waited for him. Once he sat down he opened the drawer and got a very old wrinkle letter out and handed it to Sky.

"Read it," he said while Sky was wondering what the hell is going on. She opened the letter and began to read.

DEAR KAKASHI, YOU HAVE BEEN A HUGE PART OF MY LIFE. EVER SINCE I WAS ALONE YOU HELPED ME OUT. YOU WERE THERE FOR ME. AND I AM GRATEFUL. SO PLEASE FOR THE LOVE YOU HAD FOR ME TAKE CARE OF MY LITTLE SKY. THATS THE NAME MY HUSBAND AND I GAVE HER WHEN I GAVE BIRTH TO HER. YOU SEE SOME BAD PEOPLE WANT TO STEAL HER. THEY HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING US EVER SINCE. SO WE DECIDED TO LEAVE THE VILLAGE BUT TO LEAVE OUR LITTLE SKY WITH YOU AT THE ORPHAN AND PASS HER BY DEAD. GIVE HER YOUR SURNAME FOR NO ASSUMPTIONS.  I AM SORRY TO NOT HAVE GIVEN YOU THIS IN A PERSON BUT THINGS HAVE GOTTEN BAD. WE ARE LEAVING THE VILLAGE BY THE TIME YOU ARE READING THIS LETTER. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF SKY AS IF SHE WAS YOUR OWN DAUGHTER. YOU WERE A BIG PART OF MY LIFE KAKASHI AND I KNOW YOU LOVED ME. BUT FOR US TO BE TOGETHER WASN'T GOING TO WORK OUT. MAYBE IN ANOTHER LIFE. BUT THAT DIDN'T MEAN I DID NOT LOVE YOU. YOU ALWAYS HAD A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART. I LEAVE THIS PICTURE FOR HER AND ANOTHER LETTER FOR ONCE YOU SEE WHEN SHE HAD GROWN TO FULLY UNDERSTAND. 

LOVE-M

Once Sky finished she was tearing up. Kakashi looked up and saw her tears, he frowned and got up to hug her. "This was the reason why you never got adopted because you already were, I adopted you along with Sai and Ben, so you guys would never be separated," he said. 

Sky knew now, the reason for their tombstones to be blank due to protect her. 

"Arigato" she said while crying. Soon the tears stopped and Kakashi gave another closed letter to Sky. She smiled and opened it up immediately.

DEAR SKY, BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS LETTER WE MAY BE WITH YOU OR HAVE DIED DUE TO THE HANDS OF ANOTHER PERSON WHO WANTED TO ROB YOU. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND DOUR DECISION OF LEAVING YOU BEHIND, BUT I LEFT YOU WITH MY MOST TRUSTED BROTHER I COULD SAY. MY FIRST LOVE WITHIN MY HEART. YOU MUST HAVE GROWN SO MUCH BY THE TIME YOU ARE READING THIS. I AM SORRY FOR NOT BEING THEIR WITH YOU TO SEE, BOTH YOU FATHER AND I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT. ENJOY LIFE AND HAVE NO REGRETS. LOVE FULLY AND HAVE A LIFE FULL OF JOY AND ADVENTURE. I LOVE YOU SKY.