OUR SECRETS PART 2

SKY STORY

Finally all our hard work payed off.
"Aren't you excited for our first year in Konoha High" I said as I skipped with my waist length hair. While Ben and Sai walked behind me.

"I suppose but we are going to be the outcast. I mean this school is for those with high social standards. We were just lucky..." Ben says while I simply turned around and faced him

"Then let's make sure we don't become the outcast. We each have our own talents. Reason for our scholarships in this school. Artistic, math genius, music, and sports. I mean come on" I said we continued our walk.

Once there we each noticed we were in totally different homeroom. Reason for that was due to our academic standards. And of course Ben was taking elite classes. While Sai and I weren't only in some honor classes.

"Well let's meet up for lunch " Sai said while we all nodded and headed off to class. I was so happy until I entered the hallway and noticed that some eyes were watching me as I walked.

As I walked I noticed guys from third year due to their tie color being green staring and looking while smirking. Girls were glaring and snarling.

I gripped my bad and walked faster.

"Hey look at the new first year"

"Long dirty blonde hair?"

"Yeah she is fucken hot "

"Especially with them big boobs"

"Yeah would fuck her any day."

I simply looked down and walked faster until I accidently bump into him...he was a second year due to his blue colored tie.

He dropped some papers in the process of us bumping into eachother.

I immediately bent down to pick them up.

"I am so sorry...i um-

"It's alright and sorry bout that " he said while he also bent down to pick up the papers. I lifted my head up and noticed his beautiful dark blue yet charcoal eyes. He smiled at me while I simply blushed.

"Uh...um gomen... " I look back down because i didn't know what to say I was so flustered.

He finished picking up the papers while getting back up.

I was still looking down knowing he might just leave and keep walking. This school is full of rich kids why would they want to sociate themselves with a low class like myself.

But what he did next surprised me.

"Here let me help you seem lost and due to your tie color being red you are a new student. My name is Ren Ru. I'm a second year here. " he said while extending his hand for me to get up. I took it and accepted his help.