WHERE ARE WE GOING?

Today the twins along with Sky woke up early to go meet a friend whom mom was fond of...

"Oi, mom and how long have you known the person?" Asked Leon while he was sitting looking at the view of the village from the train. Summer was also viewing the village taking many photos since she brought her professional camera with her. 

"It's a very dear friend of mine who helped me out a lot especially when I was in university she helped me get the scholarship to the Sand Village with your father..." Sky said remembering all she been through...her kids never knew she was raped in the high school, and almost again in college, neither do they know that she was the personal maid of Kiba...until today...she is going to have to tell them...

"She is the head of the Inuzuka company known as doctors to help animals from wild animals to simple pups," Sky said while finishing her sentence. But then she noticed the expression of Leon and Summer. 

"Oi mom, how exactly did you meet these Inuzuka's and how is this person any different from the one we met the day we got here," Leon said while grumbling out each and every word. 

"Yeah...he didn't seem so nice" Summer added to Leon reasoning. 

"Actually since growing up in a poor community and as a orphan money was very much needed not only for myself educational-wise but as a family in the orphanage to buy food and all the necessities. I use to work at a bar with Nana Tsunade. Your Nana too of course." Sky said while they try to remember.

"Hmm yeah she came to visit when you first adopted us...big boob lady," Leon said while Sky smacks him on the head. 

"Manner Leon," Sky said. "Gomen Gomen," he said while rubbing his head. 

"Well she ended up selling her place and I needed a new job which ended up becoming the maid for the Inuzuka family. Lady Tsume is the head of the family and I ended up becoming the personal maid of her son" Sky said without mentioning Kiba's name. But sadly Leon mapped it all out and his expression was priceless. Summer was still putting the pieces together. It wasn't until another minute or so...

"NANA?!?!?!? YOU WERE THAT BAKA"S PERSONAL MAID!!!" They yelled in unison while Sky simply laughed it off. 

"Oh look that's our stop come on kids," Sky said while dragging her twins along the busy streets. Soon they came upon a huge mansion. Sky knocked as the kids view the scenery and how beautiful the structure of the house was along with the green and flowery garden. Soon a maid came out and began to scream like crazy while the teens remained in shock. 

"SKYYYYY-CHAAAAAAN!!!" She yelled while hugging the teen's mother to death. 

"Silvermist is so good to see you so any changes," Sky said while wiggling her eyebrows but Silvermist being the innocent girl she is simply didn't get her meaning. 

"Hmm yeah I am the head maid now," She said until her eyes caught the glimpse of two more. 

"So who are these cuties," She said while eyeing the teens. Sky walked behind them while embracing them into her arms. 

"They are my kids...Leon and Summer" she said while the teens smiled and said hello to Silvermist. 

"AAAAAHHH!!!! COME IN COME IN LADY TSUME IS DIEING TO SEE YOU!!!!" She yelled while dragging the family into the Inuzuka mansion. 

Once inside the teens were awestruck. Soon out of two double doors came a lady with red-fanged marks on her cheeks. And behind her was another younger version of herself but her hair seemed a bit more tamed than the older ones. 

"Ohayo Lady Tsume" Sky bowed down while her kids the same. "Honey please call me Tsume, even if you worked here you are like family to me...so how have you been..." Tsume said while having a face full of sadness.