FEELINGS REVEALED

"Come on Leon and Summer we are going to be late the chauffeur is here to pick us up!" I yelled while fixing my black flowy dress that for some reason Hana gave me and pressured me to wear it. 

CREDIT TO THE ARTISTS

It a beautiful strapless long black dress that was opened up to my thigh exposing my cleavage. My heels were a criss-cross tied around my ankle. And it the waist it had a golden design. Summer and Leon went to the mall yesterday to buy their outfits. 

They said it was a surprise since it was something out of their ordinary clothes. 

"Alright, mom ready" Leon yelled while I heard many footsteps from the top floor. I giggled and grabbed my phone to take pictures. 

"Hai" I yelled back then soon came Leon who was helping his sister out to walk down the stairs. They looked so cute!!!

I took as many photos as I could. "You guys look amazing. And Shikadai is going to love you Summer" I said while she blushed and looked away. 

"What about you Leon you never told me your date," I said while he simply pouted and look away. 

"...S...." he mumbled which caused me to ask him again. 

"Its a surprise!" he yelled flustered. I laughed and said it was okay. I told them that Suigetsu would be my partner tonight. To which they didn't mind. I'm glad. 

Soon we got into the car as we drove off to the Inuzuka Mansion. 

"Oi mom can I ask you a question," Leon said. I nodded while he looked straight at me. 

"Did you like this Kiba guy?" he said while I felt my heart skipped a beat. "Why do you ask," I said. 

"Leon told me about what dad told him about a photo he found back home in the Sand Village. He told Leon lyrics from a song you wrote when you were in University" Summer said. 

Ah...that song...I still remember when Ren asked me the same thing like it was yesterday. 

FLASHBACK

"Ne Sky...that song you wrote for the scholarship...it was for him wasn't it," Ren asked me while we were sitting on the love couch working on our assigned projects. When he asked me that I felt a slight tug on my heart. 

"Please be honest," he said while looking at me in the eyes with the softest smile...

"Hmm Hai...it was meant for him...cause I ended up falling in love with him...but when you returned to my life everything seemed to change...the love I had for you was still there...it was slowly growing and knowing you came back into my life must of been fate because I wouldn't be dumb enough to lose you twice...Yes, I fell in love with Kiba but right now I am with you and you are the one I love..." I said while he put his things down and crawled over to me hugging me so tight.