The Sun who Saved The Day

"No one will believe the things they cant see...so thats why they cant see my pain..."
-🌊

Y/n pov

Taehyung kissed me! I pushes him away and told him "I-Im sorry" and ran off like a mose being chased. While I was running I bumped into Namjoon "Hey you alright?" He asked looking and my bloody lip "Yeah just got in a fight witg Nam again" he wasn't surprised "Well just remember that you can win this one day!" He told me clutching his fist. I heard my name get called by Tae...? "Hm? What did he do to you this time?" Namjoon asked "He kissed me" I answered back. "YO Y/N HE COULD HAVE HERPES!" He whispered loudly "HAVE YOU SEEN THE GIRL HE KISSED WITH A WART ON HER LIP?! I THINK IT WAS NAM!" He told me I giggled.

Namjoon pov

Once Y/n told me about her kissing Tae I couldn't feel but sadness in my heart. I thought to myself "Why'd he kiss her" but I let that feeling slide since I need to be supportive! So lets just make a joke! After I told Y/n the joke I felt a hard slap on my back "Yah!! I've been yelling at you guys for about *counts fingers* 6 minutes!" Tae yelled "Sorry it was loud"  I told him.

After school

Yoongi pov

I saw Y/n walking out the school and I quickly ran to her "Hey *pant* Y/n *pant* wanna go to the boba store with us?" I asked her referring to Jin and I. "Sure..." she said looking down. When we walked to the boba place we told the cashier our drinks and Y/n paid for us? Strange but very nice of her. "So did Yoongi do anything to you last night like you know *makes pointer finger and a zero on different hands*" I slapped him on the head "Calm down its a joke (cue the wind shield wipers pls)." I looked out the window...gloomy and dark...

Flash back

"Your such a disappointment!" My father said with anger. "I-Im sorry dad I will-" he cut me off "You will what! Go on drinking beer with your bubs! Min Yoongi you are a disgrace to the family! Now BE GONE!"  I went on walking out my house with a suitcase on my hand in the gloomy sky....

End of flash back

I remember he would always yell at me and make me cry...after we go our boba we headed outside I feel like I need to tell Y/n this. "Bye guys see you another day!" Seokjin said "Hey I need to talk to you" I pulled her arm to the apartment roof top. And took her to the bench that sits behind the blocks that blocked the path to jump. "So why'd you bring me here?" She asked. "We need to get to know each other so lets take out time." I told her.

"I can start...do you have any parents?" I asked "Well my mom died last year and I haven't seen my dad in 8 years" I was surprised that she was like me. "Same my dad was pretty much a bad person..." I looked down with a smile "Same...my dad liked to hit my mom and me..." I noticed low her life is. "I understand, my dad left me to be by myself when I was 13." I told her. "Hey can I telll you something," I asked her. Im about to confess to her "I-Im in love with you!" she was surprised. "That makes two of us" she smiled back at me....Y/n likes me?! "I like you Yoongi I like you like like you" she smiled very bright.

"Well it's late and Im heading back to my apartment so see ya" she waved away I went with her since we live on the same floor.

Y/n pov

I went inside my room leaving it opened. I was hungry I checked in my cabinet for ramen...none. "I dont wanna go out" I moaned. I need food though so I guess I'll head out.

I got 5 packs of ramen for different day and went on by until a group of guys started to go around me "So where are you headed lil' lady" the creepy man who looked like a rapist said to me "No where so can you leave me be?" I told them. Instead of them leaving me alone on grabbed me and tried to pull me on "SOMEONE PLS HELLPPP!" I yelled , I knew no one would answer to my call but someone did. I saw a tall guy beat up the thugs. "Hey are you all right" he said with a bright smile he had brown hair and glowed like the Sun. "Yah no Im okay..." he seemed familiar, "Im Hoseok I know your Y/n Im that kid who usally films the fights...mostly Taehyungs since you know he gets in massive trouble." Ohhh thats makes sense. "If you're in any trouble just call me I may not look that tough but I may surprise you." He said with a wink and handed me his number...

I went in my apartment house and dressed in sweat pants and an oversized T. Suddenly I got a text from Taehyung, "meet me in the piano room after school." Ugh what is it this time. I watched T.V and drifted to sleep.