Wedding

The day is today!
Camila waited for this moment to come since one year, she felt excited for her best friend's wedding, like it's her own.

She stood in front of the mirror checking herself out as she waited for Ariana to come out of dressing room.

Camila breathed calmly looking herself from top to bottom.
She wore long dark blue dress with neck cut which exposed her sun kissed skin.

Her hair was made into long locks which fell down her back

She looked extremely beautiful.

Camila turned around at the sound of door opening.
Ariana was smiling widely as she looked at her best friend.

"Oh my God -" Camila whispered looking at her "you look gorgeous" her eyes started to shine from the light which reflected tears.
"Mila - don't cry" Cuban girl walked to Italian girl and hugged her tight.

"I'm so happy!" She screamed out "are you excited?" Camila asked the bride.

"Yes! Of course! Oh Lord!" The two laughed from excitement they felt in their stomachs as the clock was ticking.

"Camila - where's my mum?" Ariana asked worried knowing the condition of her mum.
She isn't sick. But from everything what's happening now maybe something happened.
"Oh, she took Alex to his dad" she winked at Ariana "oh my God. I totally forgot about my son" she put hand on her lips laughing.

"He's doing fine, probably not knowing what's exactly happening but he's okey"

Ariana nodded while chuckling at Camila's words.

"When are you getting married?" Ariana asked Camila as she texted on her phone. Camila laughed "when I find a boyfriend?"

"Oh really"

"Well yes, Sherlock. I can't marry banana - or I can" Ariana rolled her eyes at her friend's behavior.