Hold Hands, Keep Her Safe

Camila Cabello, 17 years old girl payed for snack she was craving for this whole time she was practicing for math exam at her best friend's house.

As she took the change she walked out, as doors swiped open the boy with messy hair walked in.
Their gazes locked for second until she looked down bitting her lower lip.

Night was already dark.

The boy turned to her as she walked out, her head bowed to the side but she never turned around. To look at him.

They both lived in small town of five thousand people.
Everyone literally knows everyone.
If there's gossip going around whole town would know that for one day.
Camila hated that.

Also one day when she heard gossip floating through the school that the most popular and most beautiful boy liked one small brown girl in his English class.

She simply knew it's her.

Because they have history from before when they were 12 or 13.
As he played basketball in same gym she practiced her cheerleading dance.

She never said to anyone that the most popular boy likes her still does. She always tried to hide that and he did hide it too.
They are so good at hiding emotions to the moment they see each other.
They feel everything then.

Still she realizes how he smiles but when he sees her, his eyes become dark, and his smile vanish.
He isn't happy nor furious.
He's sad, because it's like they never will have each other.

Sometimes Camila takes walk around the time he gets from his basketball practice.
Just she could see him for less than minute.

Their town is placed on sea, but it's made of hills.
That's how she lives on top of the one where's small park where she's going when she's sad. Where she has a view of the whole small poor town she hated the most.
But sunset always amazed her.

She placed earphone in and played music as she walked to her home.
She remembered every small thing what happened between them like; her bumping on him when she got out of the toilet.
When on party they sat next to each other and her friend was talking to him over Camila so she almost fell on him.
When he hit her by mistake, but it was quite teaching lesson so he couldn't apologize.

But they never talked.

Camila turned around seeing two unfamiliar boys walking behind her, they also were in store.
She just kept her walk.

She heard gossip that some imigrants were walking around the town but that was out of her mind now. It was him.

Shawn walked behind them, holding his backpack on his shoulder.
He saw how two of them slowed their walk as Camila did.
What got him really worried.

He sped next to them, now walking just behind Camila.
She didn't hear because loud music played in her ears.

He looked behind seeing two how had confused look.
Shawn sighed heavily and stepped next to Camila.
She took her earphone out.

"Could you please not listening to music at night while you're walking alone?" He asked her.

Her heard skipped a beat.
"Why?" She asked curious not giving any sign of her emotion.

"Because two of imigrants are following you since you left the store"
She looked up at him "aren't you then following me?" She asked him, he felt annoyed as she exhaled.

"I finished my practice and I'm going home, you know well I live near you" she nodded as she looked behind.

"But they are just people, Shawn"

"Camila, I don't care, they don't look so innocent"

"How did you walk by them so sure" she sassed with her question "I'm a guy"

"I'm a girl I can take them"
"No you can't, I bet you can't even take me down, not two of them"

"Why you care about me?" She asked him. He could not find the right words. So he kept quiet.

"I'll walk you home" he softly looked down at her. She just nodded feeling a little insecure now.
She just imagine what could happen.

Literally no one's walking around, just them, and car drives by every five minutes.

He carefully took her hand and her breath quicken for a second. She held her voice inside as she held his hand and they walked together.

Shawn rubbed her palm feeling warmth of her small hand in his big one.
His heart dropped in his belly as she looked at him with those beautiful loving eyes.

"Can you now walk alone" she nodded "yes thank you" their hands still locked.
"My house is four houses away" he nodded with smile "I know"

"Goodbye" she turned to walk away as their hands slowly were getting cold without touch.

It felt like the sun was holding the moon.
So damn beautiful.

A/n: really quick one! I hope u liked it. I really don't know if I do.
I just know this one imagine is somehow personal. In some way.
Emotions.
:(