One Last Time

Camila laid in her bed turned to wall.
She heard Shawn laying next to her and she stopped crying.

,,Camila are you sleeping?" She heard his voice. Tear rolled down her left cheek but she answered
,,No"

Sheets moved above her. ,,Are you crying?" She felt his breath and fingers moving her hair. Sitting up she turned lights on and looked at him.

,,Why are you crying Mila" she didn't say anything he knew the answer and it killed him. Hugging him tight into her body she sobbed on his chest.

,,I can't do it anymore Shawn" she said crying

,,Camila, listen" he moved her body to watch at her.
,,You're going to make it, you're strong! One last time. Just three more months. I'm going to make it you're going to make it too. Believe me everything is going to be fine!" He finished and wiped her tears. Moving towards to her, he kissed Camila passionately, slowly.

He laid down on cold bed moving sheets to let her lay down. Like a little child and cuddle with his body.

,,You know, this last month when you were home. Was best month in my life" he heard her saying. Moving his hands down her back and hair he said ,,mine too"

Kissing him one last time for tonight she hugged him and fall asleep in his arms like an angel.
Shawn, he did not sleep. He was thinking is this all actually going to end this time.
Is everything going to be all right?
When these 3 months are going to end?

Next day

,,Camila it's time to go" he took his keys and called her.
She got out of her bathroom with red eyes and nose.

,,Okey let's go" she stood in front of him. He moved his hands on her cheek and looked at Camila. Sadness in her eyes killed him.
He pulled her head on his chest and hugged her tightly.

Walking to their car. Shawn put his backpack in back seat. He drove through the streets of New York. Silence filled car.
Camila stopped crying, she looked through her window all the time. Just their hands were together.

Pulling the car they looked into each other's eyes. ,,We are here"

,,I know" she looked down and got out of car.

Tooking his backpack he walked to her.

,,Give me your hand" she did. Her left hand is in his right.

Airport is full of people who are going to travel. All happy, but not him. He's the guy who's going to another war another mission.

Flight 12
Flight 12

He let go of her hand. She looked at him and stood up. Tears already started to flow down.
She saw in his eyes tears too.
She hugged him and she did not wanted to let go of him.

,,Don't cry" he said to her ear softly. Moving from his embrace she kissed him slowly. Moving her hands on his neck. Shawn's hands were on her hip and hair.

,,I have to go" he said pulling form kiss.
,,Remember One Last Time and I'm back"
she nodded and cried.

,,Stay strong, bye" he kissed her one more time and let go off her body. Started walking to plane, tear rolled down his cheek.

She watched him walking there. Trying to not cry replying same words. One Last Time and it's over.

As he can't see her anymore she broke again in tears. Falling down on her knees she threw her phone on floor and cried her heart out.

She felt someone's touch on her shoulder. Someone's hand.

,,Hailee" she stood up and hugged her. Crying in her shoulder she said
,,He left me again"