Christmas

Camila sweep the sweat of her forehead as she closed the oven and set the timer.
She cleaned the counter and put dirty plates in washing machine.

It's her first Christmas on her own.
Without her family to help her back home, she's pretty happy, because she's grown up.
She has cooked dinner, while her fourth dessert is in making she enjoyed the music in the background, she's tired but the atmosphere kept her energy stored.

She isn't actually all on her own.

"Hi, I'm home" Shawn closed the door, he walked to kitchen with two full bags of groceries.

He placed them on table, his girlfriend looked up at him as he smiled.
"Hi beautiful" he cupped her face, brushing her hair away. Messy bun always fit her beautiful face.

"Handsome, first I'm not beautiful. I stink and I'm dirty -" he rolled his eyes sarcastically and kissed her by cutting her off.
"Shut up"

"Okey" she smiled holding his hands "did you buy everything?" He nodded "okey, please just turn off the oven when the time is up, I'm going to take a shower"

He smiled looking at the oven but his smile disappeared "those aren't muffins" he frowned.

Camila took her walk to bedroom "I promised you, they're next"

"Okey I love you!!" She smiled as his voice became happier.

She yawned and sat on their bed looking at her phone.
Fast enough after that she laid down.

-

Camila woke up and realized she's covered with blanket and that's she's on her pillow.

"God" she groaned getting up and walking to the living room.

She rubbed her eyes looking at Shawn who sat huge Christmas tree next to the big floor to ceiling window.

"why didn't you wake me up?" He looked at her "because you were tired" she looked at the clock on her phone "it's 6, I am not gonna do anything" she frowned in annoyance "you're. You've me" she threw her hands besides her looking at the tree.

"It's huge" he smirked walking to his girlfriend "are you hungry?" She shocked her head looking at his orbs.
"Well I am" he bit his lip laughing "I'm going to take shower this time, you can eat"

"No, I want to eat with you and take the shower"

"No" she rolled her eyes but her just smirked as he lifted his shirt off his body.

"Fuck you, you can't do that, asshole"

"Well?"

She took his hand and dragged him in the bathroom "just without anything .... okey?"

"I'm sure I can handle myself, can you?"

"I can"

He gripped his hips, bumping her body into his "I'm not an asshole" he pecked her lips. Her hands rested on his muscular chest "you're not"

The night fell on the Toronto city, it's Christmas Eve.
The view from their apartment on top of the building is gorgeous, decorated city, skyscrapers.
Camila placed two plates on the table and lighten up the candles.
"Umm, yes" Shawn moaned as he saw the food in the plates.
He opened the wine and poured it in the glass.

"Happy Christmas Eve, love" he said softly as their glass of wine touched.
"Happy Christmas Eve"

Slow music played as the ate, and talked about families.
"Sorry for cutting you - but this is so good" she laughed at his words "thank you, I am glad you like it"