After Semester Clubbing | pt.2

The way his lips fitted hers while his warm hands went up her perfectly shaped curves made Camila want him even more. Feeling she had in her stomach is something she never experienced before, like lust but with sparks of joy. 

She didn't want to break a kiss but as she lifted his shirt off she looked him in the eyes and saw a wonderful things. Her hand discovered his exposed chest, as his fingers played with zipper on her dress, he unzipped it and it fell down. 

His eyes travelled down her naked body, admiring the view in front of him ''you're so beautiful'' he whispered and kissed her again, she closed her eyes pushing him to sit on the bed. 

On top of him she grinned slowly earning groans from her best friend who eagerly sucked on her pulse which made her feel so needy. Camila ran hand through his curls little bit pulling on his hair so she could kiss his lips again. After their lips locked, slow kiss turned into making out session of fighting tongues, moans dying in each other mouths. 

His fingers travelled down her chest and stomach till it reached her hips, they went behind and he cupped her ass which lifted her up a little and when she sat back he groaned loudly, she smiled evilly pleasuring them both with her moves. 

She unzipped his jeans and took everything off with one move, licking her lips she send him hungry look he didn't see till now from her. 
She got on her knees keeping him under her, Camila cupped his cheeks and kissed him again. She wasn't quiet a kisser but she seems she couldn't get enough of his lips, he was such a good kisser. 

His large hand squeezed her thighs as his fingers played with black material still covering her. 
He slowly took them down, Camila shocked her body as cold air hit her, chills running down her spine. They looked at each other like the most precious thing they are, she sat back down and as theirs sensitive parts met they both moaned in big pleasure. She saw how his eyes closed as she started to move. His hands keeping her steady and close.

Camila threw her head back, hair falling behind as she ached her back in most delicious way as he kissed her chest, sucking, nibbling and his fingers totally left marks on her lower back. 
''Oh God'' she moaned loudly and she felt on her skin how he smiled. After he moved his lips away she looked down at him, he did nothing than just look and she felt some type of way. 

He did her so right she felt like she is in clouds. 
Shawn moved to leave more hickeys on her neck and she looked behind him in the mirror. The view of  her moving up and down slowly and his back muscles flexing, she ran her nails down his back leaving red marks. Her mouth half opened, soft or hard moans always leaving. 

He felt how she's becoming weaker on her trusts so he got her on her back, him hovering over her. 
''You okay?'' he asked her as their noses touched, she just weakly nodded her eyes closed as he trusted deep inside ''oh'' she loudly expressed herself ''Shawn'' the way his name rolled out her lips, he loved the sound of it, he is doing it again just to hear it couple of times more. 

''Please'' she said ''what, tell me what you want Mila'' 

''Harder Shawn - please'' he could say no to that please, so he kissed her softly pushing harder this time, he felt her nails deep into his skin it did hurt but he loved it. His hands are locked around her as he felt her tense up, her silky walls fitted him so right. 

''Shawn'' she whispered in his ear as he rested his head on her forehead, their hard breathes mixing as their mouths were touching but not kissing. 

''I am gonna -'' she said as her hips met his one more time ''do it for me, c'mon'' he said and went in harder, now he got her screaming. 

She screamed his name again so loud this time when she came he weakly got his things together just a little bit more, ''yes'' he moaned ''so beautiful'' she breathed heavily laying down on bed while he chased himself.