Fraigle Feelings

His steps were heavy, like he was dragging a huge rock tied up his ankles.

It's been two years.

Two years he has been home, seen her. God, he was so broken but tried to be emotionless as he was leaving.

It's been so long; he hasn't been on his dad's grave neither for two years now.

He remembered where she lived, that tiny but pretty aesthetic house, that garden she loved to work in when she was stressed.

He walked over the yard, hands in pocket his hoodie on and matching black jeans, what he always wore.

He heard laugh, his eyes stuck on a girl with long gray hair and a little boy.

He took deep breath before saying "Ariana" her head snapped, she left little boy on his feet "Shawn?"

"Hi" he smiled, standing closer "you're back" he nodded and looked down at little boy who hugged he leg looking at Shawn curiously.

"You have cute little son" she smiled running hand through little boy's hair, but her smile wasn't happy.

"He -"

Door closed sound traveled to them and as boy started running towards the house he screamed "mommy!"

Shawn's heart skipped a beat as he saw her but bigger punch was the words "mommy" he called her a mum.

She picked up the boy and looked towards them, their eyes locked, she felt everything; madness, happiness, nervousness, love.

Ariana walked to her, taking a boy from her hands she waved to Shawn and went inside the house leaving Camila alone on porch.

She didn't move, she didn't have strength. Because as always, he made her weak, his look he gave her, the way he stood.

She watched him walk towards her, carefully, like he's scared he'll hurt her.
"Camila" he whispered softly.

She looked at him, he has changed, his hair looking longer and curlier, his body grew more strength, he even let his beard a little to grow.
He was still beautiful.

She stayed quiet, his hands stuck on the side but he wanted to touch her.
"Camila" he said one more time.

"You're back" her voice in hurt, so careful but full of emotions.

He nodded looking down, she held her hands together, "I'm back, forever"

She sighed softly, her eyes closed "where's your ring?" He asked "what ring?" Her curious voice made him wonder "you're not married?" She shocked her head "you have son"

She turned away, walking to the end of the porch "why are you back?"

"What do you mean, it's finished, I'm back, Camila"

"Why did you leave me?"

She shouted a question.
"I thought you were dead" his eyes shout closed, his heart sank down with pain.

"I'm here"

It's all what matters now. It's true. She thought.
But he didn't write, he didn't call she didn't know anything about him if he's still breathing under the strong sun somewhere so far away, or laying in darkness without a oxygen in his lungs.

"You broke up with me before you left, without a explanation" she started crying, he didn't say anything, he wanted to touch her, but he couldn't.

"Now you're here" looking gorgeous as ever. Still, that Shawn.

"But I want you to leave" she exhaled a sob out, turning to face him.
"I won't leave Mila"