New neighbor

"what should you do when you bump into a one cute boy in a hall way" Camila slapped doors behind her with force.

Ariana stood with ice cream in her hand her mouth full "there's no cute boys in our building - so nothing"

Camila's cheeks were flushed and she sat down breathing heavily "he's hot Ari, I bumped into him plus he's moving here"

Ariana swallowed and shocked her head "here?!"

"Across of us, keep quiet -" Camila chuckled looking Ariana walk to the door.

She looked through the spy hole on her tiptoes "doors are opened"

Camila bit on her nails "I embarrassed myself"

"Wait you bumped into him?!" Ariana laughed now looking at her roommate "it isn't funny" she stumped her foot and turned around "did you say sorry - was it your fault"

"I was walking, daydreaming and bumped into him after I stumbled over an air"

Camila slid down on the sofa "he said sorry" Ariana opened mouth to speak but she then walked out of the doors, Camila rushed behind her but stood on their door frame.

"Hi cute boy who just moved here and bumped into my friend"

Camila mentally palmed herself as the same tall cute boy stood there, his messy hair curled and sweat dripped down his forehead. The white shirt he wore made his muscles stand out.

He smiled at Ariana then he looked at Camila.
"Hi?"

His smile ugh, so gorgeous.

"Welcome here"

"Thank you"

It was awkward for Camila to just listen but she enjoyed looking at him.
"Need help?" Ariana smiled looking into the space inside. It was same apartment as theirs.

Boxes were everywhere, written 'fraigle, kitchen, room'

"Um actually yeah, with decor, my sister bought some things" he chuckled showing with his hand inside "I don't need them but she said that I have to have them"

Ariana walked inside wiggling her hair behind, Camila stayed at same spot "Mila" Ariana called her with smirk, Cuban girl send her death stare as she walked towards.

"Welcome in my apartment" he moved besides and they walked in, as Camila stood by the boy he said "I'm sorry one more time"

"No it's okey" she chuckled softly, her cheeks lightly pink as he started at her.

He has those beautiful brown hazel eyes.

"Im Shawn" he offered his hand "Camila" she gladly took it "Ariana here" Italian girl said laughing looking at them.

"I'm sorry I don't have anything to eat and I've just water" he bit his lower lip, low-key embarrassed.
"That's fine, you're just moving in" Camila said, looking at Ariana who was opening one bix, "oh plants, I love plants"

Camila cleaned the dust from white shell, her best friend put some small plants, candles on it, while Shawn was undoing kitchen box.
"What brings you living here?" Italian girl asked him, he drank from plastic bottle, then he said "moving away from my parents, I'm 20"

Ariana nodded "also college, it's better when I'm alone, I can study more"

"Oh what is your future profession?" Camila now shyly asked, he smiled at her saying "musician"

Ariana winked at Shawn "Camila always wanted a boyfriend who can sing" he awkwardly chuckled, Camila send Ariana glare.

"Ignore her Shawn"