After Semester Clubbing

"I haven't wore high heels in a long time they're killing me" Camila said to Canadian as they walked down the street to the night club.

He clapped his hands "great! Let's go back" he turned to walk away and Camila took his hands.

"No no no pretty boy! We're going to have some fun, we deserve it!" She cheerfully said to him as he slowly smiled "but I'm tired" he forwned "you slept all day!" She started to walk again.

"But I'm tired and i -"

"Shawn! Shut up barking okay, we passed whole semester and now we are going to have fun and tomorrow we'll burn all books"

He chuckled "okey I like it"

She smiled at him and soon enough they were inside the club. Loud music blasting through the speakers, multicolored lights thundered from ceilings and people danced.

"Feels good to be back"

She still held his hand as they went to a bar, some eyes spying him and some her. Nothing uncommon. They're known as the hottest best friends in the college but many thought in club they're something more.

"Usual?" Shawn nodded at her question and Camila ordered drinks.

Camila sat on chair fixing her short wine red dress which had deep neck cut and opened back. Shawn wore usual clothes, black jeans and white T-shirt also black bomber jacket. The usual outfit but on him such a hot ass outfit.

"So - are you planning anything?" She asked him, he rose his shoulders "you dragged me here" she nodded chunking drink, her eyes travelled on a girl who gazed at Shawn.

"Ohm someone's interested" she smirked at him and his eyes moved to a blonde girl, smoking hot, she approached and stood between them.

Camila winked at Shawn who rolled his eyes at her.

"I hope you're free to buy me a drink" the blonde said, her voice cheerful and light, she threw her hair behind showing her best dots to look at.

Camila laughed behind her, Shawn said "I'm not alone" and he looked at Camila. Girl turned and gazed at her like disgusted but Camila didn't care.
"He's free to buy you a drink"

Camila winked and went away to toilet where she met a boy as she went back. He was a little bit shorter than Shawn, his hair short which she didn't like that much, green eyes and we'll built body.
They danced in the middle of the dance floor, Camila gazed to her best friend.

"Who are you looking at?" Guy asked and turned "oh that's my best friend"

"That girl?"

Camila shocked her head "Shawn, I'm just seeing how's going with his chick"

"Just friends?" Camila looked at him confused "what?"

"You and him just friends"

"Yes, why?" She asked "nothing, that's impossible"

She looked at him seriously "you kidding right?"

"No, I'm just surprised how you two haven't slept together or anything at least kissed"

She moved away from him and put hands on her hips "we did kiss few times and so what, he isn't boy who will take me as a thing and treat me, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

He chuckled "okey I'm sorry"

"No sorry, asshole -ugh" she turned on her heel but then she looked at him again "and maybe! We'll have sex! Probably better than I ever expected from you tonight!"

She went away fast leaving him with mouth open without a word coming out.

She sat at the bar and drank a drink then she felt figure sitting next to her.
"Wanna go home?"

She nodded and stood up to leave but she got dizzy and almost fell but his strong hands held her.
"Sorry" she whispered, "you're little drunk, let's go"

As they got out on a fresh air they quietly went back home.
But then she asked "was she that big of an asshole like that guy I tried to hook up with?"

He laughed softly holding her hand and keeping her stable "she wasn't an asshole but nah - that's a girl I wouldn't ever hook up with"

"You wanted to hook up?" She asked and he nodded his lips in line "eh fuck everything" loudly she exhaled the words.

"I wish"

He laughed at his best friend, her behavior always made him smile. No matter when or how, she just menaged to make him smile always.

Camila thought about the words she said as they arrived in their rented apartment, she sat on her bed as she waited for him to bring her glass of water.

"Here" he handed her glass and she took small sip, then she asked him "Shawn, do you want to do something?" He looked at her and she stood up.

"What?"

"I really - really need someone right now -" she sounded desperate "you have me" he said unsure of what she's talking about.
"I've been alone for quite while Shawn"

He kept quiet, she got closer "please" she looked up at him "Camila" he whispered "please" she replied again.

"You're drunk, think about it -" she shocked her head "it won't change anything I promise"

He closed his eyes and then looked at her deeply "don't you want me?" She said and he got closer, he wants her, he wants her so bad it hurts him seeing her with someone else and he wants to change their relationship. But he's scared that's not what she wants.

"Shawn" her hands locked on his neck and he got even closer, just one more inch and he will taste her lips once again. But now he will feel her everywhere.

"God" he groaned and locked their lips together, feeling her body against his, she melted into him so good and it felt like heaven and they didn't do anything yet.

A/n: part 2?