3am Alarm

"fucking hell" Camila mumbled as she opened doors of the apartment.
"Shawn Hun, I'm home" she took her high heels off and looked around apartment.

"It is late, I am sorry baby. I am so tired, that fucking paperwork" she walked to the kitchen and she drank water. Looking around she asked herself where is he? It is 11 and he is usually not sleeping.

She got in bedroom and she melted from cuteness. Shawn is sleeping on her side of the bed with their 10 months old daughter.
Maria, she is really cute and progressive girl who already is jumping on bed (of course holding hands with mama or papa) she doesn't want to go to sleep easily.  Camila doesn't know how she even fell asleep. But Shawn did with her.

She changed her clothes and walked to the two kiddos. She took carefully Maria from Shawn's arms trying not to wake up her and Shawn.

Kissing her cheek and smelling her hair she replaced her in crib. She put little blanket on her and started to walk on Shawn's side where he usually sleeps. Laying down she sighed. She is so damn tired and she can't wait to sleep.

Closing her eyes she heard Shawn sigh. He turned to her and whispered lazily "you're finally home" he moved hair from her face "paperwork" Camila took his hand in hers.
"How she fell asleep" she asked looking at him with half closed eyes.

"Not easy" Shawn squeezed her hand.
"I missed you all damn day" Camila moved closer to him and he hugged her. Moving her chin up he kissed her softly, with closed eyes she kissed back passionately.

"Good night, hun" Shawn whispered on her mouth. "Night, baby" she said back and rested her head on his chest. Hugging him. It is weird to sleep on that side of the bed for Camila when is Maria not on her side.

Camila fell asleep so fast, it is warm and beautiful to be in bed and in Shawn's arms. Night was for Shawn beautiful too. His wife in his arms and Maria by his side.

But that ended when he felt something on his head and little claps. Shawn moved Camila from him and turned to their daughter. She was on her legs and she threw toys everywhere so one bear hit Shawn.

He stood up and sighed "be quite" Shawn whispered as he rubbed his eyes. She was speaking baby words or better say baby language. It was loud.
Turning around to see Camila he took Maria in his arms. He groaned and tried to get her to sleep. She is not sleepy at least she is not crying.

Maria laughed a little bit and that made Shawn laugh too. "Mama is tired let her sleep" he kissed her head.

"Na-na-na-na" Maria sang out loud and Camila woke up. "Uhhhh" she turned to turn on the lights. When she saw Shawn holding her she smiled and threw herself again to lay down.

"You woke mama up" Shawn sat her on his lap and said after that she mumbled something.

"What time is it" Camila asked "3am" he answered.

"Sleep, I'll try to make her sleep" Shawn said and took toy. Giving it to Maria she imidiatly  threw it and it hit Camila. "What have you done" Shawn asked her and started to tickling her. Camila sat next to them and looked at that two.

Maria laughed from tickling but Shawn stopped as he saw Camila looking at them. She's mess but beautiful one. Shawn replaced lil girl to sit on his leg and he took her hand and waved to Camila.

Camila smiled and moved behind Shawn's back. Hugging him from behind she replaced her head on his.
Kissing his head in hair he smiled "I love you so much Shawn" she whispered in his ear as she moved her hand to Maria what played in his lap.

"Come here" Shawn said and took her hand. She sat right next to him and she giggled when she saw her daughter.

"Are you hungry" Camila asked in sweet voice her daughter.
She stood up and started to walk "you want coffee. We are not going to sleep with that kiddo" Shawn nodded his head and kept to play with her.

After Camila made bottle for Maria she took two cups and made coffee too. She walked slowly to the room and heard laugh. "You are just like your mother. Super hyperactive" she smiled and walked in "I heard you" she handed to him cup and bottle to child.

She drank that baby 'meal' slowly while parents drank their coffee.
She again started to play with herself and stuff around her.
"She was quite when she ate" Camila replaced cup on nightstand and moved kid from Shawn's lap in her arms.

"My snowflake" she kissed her all over.
What was best thing to play with? Mama's hair! Best one.

She tugged her hair and Camila made 'ugh' sound. "Don't do that" Shawn took her again.

Camila bit her lower and leaned closer to Shawn. He turned towards to her and she kissed him deeply this time. "In-front-of-her" he said between kisses and Camila moved her hand to Maria and hid her eyes.

Shawn smiled in kiss and it started season of making out. Her hands moved in his hair.

Their daughter's mouth arched down and she started to cry softly. Camila pulled away and looked at the baby.
"You can't watch your mama and papa kissing" she asked her and Maria stood up being helped by Shawn's hand. She moved and tripped few times but she made on Shawn's lap and she hid him from Camila.

"Miss he's my man" Camila explained to her daughter.
She stopped to cry, but Camila again leaned in and kissed Shawn in lips slowly.

"Miss this your fault. You made us to be awake" she hugged Shawn from back again.

Their daughter made mad and cry face. They started to laugh slowly. Shawn kissed her cheek and forehead and moved her In his arm.

Turning his head to Camila she pecked his lips. And whispered "my man" just to Maria to see her.

"I heard you" Shawn said

"You" he took Maria's small hands in his big one. "You're my princess" Shawn moved Camila to sit in his lap too, now kid on Camila. "And she's my queen" he talked to her

"Papapapa!" Little kid said and made claps, Shawn smiled on her. Camila smiled as well. It is so nice being like this. So happy.

After minutes of cuddling and smiling. Maria felt like tired and she was kinda nervous.

"She is being finally sleepy" Camila said and took her in her arms.

She laid her down between of them and moved sheets on her. So Shawn and Camila laid too on bed. They sighed "I'm not working tomorrow, we will sleep" Shawn shocked his head

"Your family called they are coming in the morning" she sighed deeply and he chuckled.

Watching at her phone she saw it is 4:30am they are not going to sleep that much.

"I love you" he said and took her hand. Fingers between hers.
"I love you too Shawn" she moved her forehead to Maria's and kissed her then Shawn in his lips. He kissed back and before they fall asleep their foreheads rested on each other. With hands holding.

Their heart is full of happiness and they can't be happier. That happy family is so beautiful

---
Sucks!
_
You guys want Smut?