Rainy love

Cold wind blew by in strong strength making the raindrops fall heavily down.
Pouring water from the dark black - gray sky made smells go away, the only scent everyone enjoyed is the rain.

Camila sat back in the New York cab, her head rested on the window, raindrops racing down it.
Radio played slow love song on the lowest volume.

City lights illuminated on her window together with lightening.
Her face pale and sad.

Few cold tears fell down her cheeks as she listened that quiet song and rain. She felt her skin crawling softly, her breath stuck in the throat so she couldn't let out a sob.
Instead she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes.

"I would always lie, when I say that you aren't on my mind"

God, she tried to forget about him. Try to find someone better and someone new. But she would just compare them to him. And she would see, he literally was perfect, no one is like him.

"I miss you"
"I want to see you
Hear your heart beat, as you're holding me in your arms"

It's been a month since they broke up.
It was harsh and hard, with so many unthinkable said words what they didn't mean at all.
So many tears she let down, her friend said he isn't worth even a thought.
But he's worth her life.

"Sir? Can you please turn the radio off" she asked with low crying tone.

"Yeah" older man said with smile.
She quietly thanked.

People were rushing around in the rain getting wet.
Some with friends running around, having fun.
Some hands tied together and some alone.

Cab stopped on the red light and she sighed.
Lots of cars were in traffic jam.
She looked outside, her eyes focused on the people walking.

Cuban girl's eyes stuck on one tall guy walking with his hood on his head.
Her heart skipped a beat as she saw him.
Her eyes followed him, he didn't seem worry about the rain.

"Can I get out here, please?" She got the money out and placed it on the driver's hand.
"But it's raining"

"It doesn't matter! Thank you!" She closed door behind her as she walked out.

Running across the street she called without big worry about the people around her.
"Shawn!" She was almost wet.
"Shawn!" Camila saw him walking, "Shawn" he stopped and turned around, and as he did. She stopped.

Tears running down her face "Camila" ten feet apart from her, he could see every tear on her face.

"Shawn" she whispered softly.

He slowly took step forward and as she saw that, she started running towards him.
He fastened his walk and as she bumped into him, he held her close.

She looked up and smashed their lips together.
He gasped in kiss with closed eyes.
Right now sun was shining for them, no rain, and no people.
Just them getting each other's hold tighter and tighter.

She held his head closer to her, God, she missed him.

As they pulled away he hugged her close.
"You're gonna get cold" he brushed her wet hair away from her crying face.

She looked up, his thumbs tracing her pale skin, brushing tears away.

"God I missed you" she whispered, rain falling down on them.

"I missed you too, baby" she felt her heart drop down in her belly.

-

He opened his apartment door, holding hands with her.

"Are you cold?" He asked her, she shocked her head looking at him as he stared down at tiny Cuban.

"Where were you?" He asked her softly "on the most terrible date, you?"
"Same" she chuckled and bit her lower lip as he came closer.

"God" he whispered, holding her cheek gently.
"I really missed you" he pecked her lips, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

He made her walk behind towards other door.
He opened them aggressively then closed them with his leg.

She moaned as he gripped her hips and sat her on his bed.
His lips softly traced her skin on her neck as her hands gripped onto his hair.
His fingers lifted her shirt slowly and he stared at her.
"You're so beautiful" his fingers ran down her chest as he appreciated her.
She bowed forward and catch his lips as she lifted his shirt.
Breaking kiss she went down and kissed his chest down his stomach as he held her head.

She smiled looking up at him her hands making his body warm.
He started to leave marks down her neck as she softly moaned his name.

His soft fingers unhooked her bra, she sighed softly as it fell down. He placed kisses down her neck and down, his kiss making her skin craving for more.

"God Shawn" she smiled and ached her back.
She gripped his hair and wrapped her legs around him as he laid her down on his soft bed.

"Gorgeous" he whispered as he looked down at her. Camila's hair soaking his pillow as it was drying.

"Shawn" she whispered "yes?" He touched her skin lightly "love me"

"I'll" he stripped down her jeans kissing her legs down as he dragged them.
Teasing her he kissed her inner thigh.
She sat up and took his face and kissed him hungrly.

Her fingers played with his jeans, she unzipped them and took them down.
He smiled as he felt her fingers on waistband, as she felt his smile on her lips, Camila bit his lower lip.

"God" he groaned as she flipped them over.
"I missed you so much" she grinded on his. Making slow moves as he had his eyes closed.
"Faster" he weakly groaned.

"No" she said chuckling. Shawn gripped her hips and flipped them again.

He ran his kisses down her belly while his fingers stripped her down completely.
Shawn took his boxers off, looking down at her. Killing Camila with look he gave her.

He went down and kissed her softly again and again. Her hands tracing his V line and abs what are weakness in her bones.

He took her hand and locked their fingers together, she gripped it tight as he started to making her feel loved.
"G - God" she moaned softly in his ear, sending music to his ears.
He started to move, he hissed as she stretched his back with other hand.
"Camila" she bowed her back in most beautiful way.
He bit her lower lip as she licked his lip making him moan in relaxing tone.

"Faster" she kissed him after saying. He did as she told. But he kept on going gently, making her feel everything she needs to, goosebumps all over her body.

Her legs hugged him closer "ah" she gripped his hand, it become white.
"Baby" he whispered in her ear, his breath making her crave for more. He licked her jaw and found her sweet spot on her neck.

"Shawn" he moved in and out "Camila" he exhaled and she opened her eyes.
She met his hazel, warm one.

"I love you so much" her heart skipped a beat, skin and bones felt like on fire.
He smiled.

"I love you too, it hurts"
She smiled back to him, his smile just made her melt into him.
Fall in love all over again.

Both of them laid breathless next to each other, gasping for air.
She turned to him, Shawn covered them with the sheets and he hugged her asking "are you cold?" She shocked her head looking up at him.

Resting her hand on his chest she pecked his lips.
He kissed her forehead softly and she smiled.
Shawn rested his forehead on her's and hugged her close to him. Their bodies touching.
Their eyes holding each other's.
"Goodnight" he whispered.
"Night" she held him back.