You Did It Baby

Camila laid in Shawn's hands and both of them looked at the night sky full of starts.
Her eye left silent tear.

"Baby" he whispers softly to her "hum" mumbling she says back

"I love you" she knows he do. "I love you more" Camila looks up and kiss his jaw softly.
His roof and was favourite night place. It is calmly place.

Being in his arms is the best thing for her.
He is her long time boyfriend. Her soul mate. Her one and only.

"Shawn please sing something to me" she says low.

He hugs her tightly and starts to sing.

"We were just kids when we fell in love, not knowing what it was...
I won't give you up this time.
Darling just kiss me slow your hear is all I own
And in your eyes I hold in mine.
Baby I am
Dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song.
When you said you looked a mess.
I whispered under neath my breath, but you heard it.
Darling you look perfect tonight"

She closes her eyes and few tears left her eyes.

"Let's go swim Shawn" she says and he looks down at her confused but nodding his head. He want that too, since it is really hot night in Miami.

They just walked there in same clothes.
Walking in water with her simple dress her legs touched sand and ocean.
Taking her hand in his, he runs fast.
Her legs takes her with him laughing loud.

When he stopped he just looks in her eyes and smash his lips on hers. She kiss back showing all lust for love.
He pulled away and she hugs him.

Taking her off the sand in his arms he hugs back. Spinning her around she laughs.

Happily

-

When they went back in Shawn's house they changed and laid down in bed.
"I am so tired" Camila says and rests her head on Shawn's chest. "Me too" he whispers back.

"I love you baby" Camila kiss his cheek. He takes her cheeks in his hands and kiss her in lips.
"I love you the most"

They fell asleep like that in each other hands.

Next morning they woke up really late. It was 11:26. "Morning baby" he whispers to her. He woke up before her "morning" she still doesn't open her eyes.

"When did you wake up" she asks "five minutes ago" he woke up actually 15 minutes ago. He watched her. Her beauty and her everything.

When they stood up she says "I bet you can't live a day without me" he watch at her confused "24 hours without message, call, kiss" she teases him.

"I think I can"

She made a plan "let's do that...I am going now home... we are not going to kiss or talk 24 hours" he nods his head.

Smiling weakly on him she tiptoes and kiss his lips with hunger.
There started the season of making out.
His tongue gives her feels. Electronic attacks and she couldn't help but moan.

When they finished she gets out and blow him a kiss. He smiles and went back in house.
She is living just 6 houses away.

She runs in her house. Camila starts to cry so hard.
Opening doors she just let her body fall on the floor.
Crying like a rain she calls her mother.
"Mila" her mum speaks

Aching from pain Camila just says "come here tomorrow at the 9am...I love you" there call ends.

Walking up in her room she looks around her house. She enters her room and takes one box what she has as 'memories box'

Looking in it. Pictures of her and Shawn. His letters from high school. CDs.
Records of them singing together made her cry even more.

She takes paper and pen... writing down letters her tears fell down.

Day went by fast.
They didn't even text or talk or kiss.

-

Shawn looked at the clock it was 12am....24 hours not seeing her are finished.
He made it.

Walking outside and to her house. He sees her mother is there.

Opening doors of the house smiling he says "Camila I made it" but when he looks straight his knees started to shake.

Looking on his right he saw Camila's mother crying with her sister.

There in the middle room laid white coffin with picture frame on it. He walks there weakly taking picture frame in his hand he starts to cry. Her face so beautiful, soft hair. Eyes. And necklace what he gave to her.

Shawn hugs it on his chest and took letter from coffin

Shawn hugs it on his chest and took letter from coffin. He read it.

Baby you made it! 24 hours was not hard. My only love, I didn't want to say to you that cancer is big nor that I know what exactly time I'll die.
I would make you sad.
You lived without me 24 hours now you will need to live without me all life.

I love you to the moon and back....your one and only Camila.

He broke down so hard that he couldn't walk. Falling down on his knees many tears fell down his cheeks.

No one did not say a word. The three of them cried and cried.
He held frame and rubbed her face on the picture. His tears rolled down hard his head started to hurt.

"This is for you" Camila's sister said and gave to him box. Her 'memories box' he takes it with shaking hands.

Camila's sister kneeled down and hugs him hard. He hugs back crying in her shoulder. Sofia moved her hands in his hair slowly. His big hands were wrapped around her.

He cried his heart out with closed eyes. Wishing when he opens them that this is all big nightmare.

But it's not.

She left them. His angel and soul mate left.

The same day Shawn opened box and saw all what she collected.
Pain never was harder. And it kills.

He hopes that he will die.

Letters she wrote for him. Were deep but she wrote everything that he needs to know.
_

Camila fought cancer. Month before she died she knew that her life is ending.
Living her last month with her favourite persons made her happy.
For not telling him that she is dying was better. As she wrote.

He made 24 hours without her. He needs all life now.