Friend's girlfriend | pt. 2

"Shawn's hot" Ariana confessed to Camila. "Like really hot, he is the piece of meet -" Camila chocked on her coffee "okey"

"What okey?" Ariana asked her looking at her best friend "he's hot" Camila said knowing that she can say everything to her friend.

"You have Noah -"

"I wasn't -oh my God. Stop"

Camila blushed looking down at her phone "I'm visiting them today, wanna go with me ?" Ariana nodded with huge smile "hell yes"

Camila nodded her gaze moved to the door of the university cafe when bells dinged, her smile grew larger "oh shit" she whispered cursing.

"What?" Ariana turned and giggled loudly something like "ksjskjssk" what she even texts when she's excited, mad, screaming....

Shawn locked gazes with Camila and he waved slightly, he walked to them and stood by "hi"

"Hey Shawn"

"What's up?" Camila asked him as he had his hands in his pockets "nothing um - I just came for a coffee, then my sister is already at my apartment so -"

Camila nodded with grin, Ariana looked at them two and smiled "um I thought on visiting Noah I haven't seen him in two days, but I won't bother now"

He chuckled "don't be silly, I'll drive you two"

"Shawn no -"

"THAT WOULD BE GREAT!" Ariana clapped her hands, her voice rose.

"Okey, I'll get the coffee just a second"

-

Car ride was filled with laugh and joy, arguing over music taste with Ariana, also basketball players who's hotter. What made Shawn laugh so much, at least he wasn't uncomfortable.

"My sister should be home" Shawn opened the apartment door and he heard music playing.

"Aaliyah" she jumped off the couch as she saw her brother "hiii!"

Shawn hugged his younger sister and she peeked over his shoulder seeing two girls.
"Two, damn" she whispered in his ear and he pushed her away chuckling.

"Aaliyah, this is Camila and Ariana" he pointed at each one as he said, Camila went to a girl and hugged her so did Ariana.

"Who's my brother's girlfriend?" Aaliyah asked wiggling her eyebrow, he rolled his eyes "quit, they're friends"

Aaliyah started to laugh in pity of her brother.
Camila chuckled softly, Ariana said "I volunteer!" after it laughing.

"Oh meal is almost done by now"

Shawn nodded throwing keys in the bowl on the table he sat down on the couch and took a sketch book from the pillow.
"No, Shawn!" Aaliyah jumped over him taking it away from his arms. He rolled his eyes asking "where's Noah?"

Camila didn't even realize that she's here for him, she just saw that he's not here. And it didn't make her feel better, her mood immediately fell from smile to frown.
"He left just before you came, like five minutes"

"Do you know where?" Shawn asked in Camila's name, knowing she didn't see him in a long period of time.

"Nope, he didn't even say goodbye"

Camila sighed spinning on her heel "I'll give him a call" she walked out of the apartment leaving door half open.

Ariana and Aaliyah made their selves into a kitchen to set a table leaving Shawn alone.
He went to take his shoes off next to the doors his ears listened to the talk Camila was having.