Sunday

Camila Cabello was struggling to fall asleep at 6pm on a Sunday. Her head pounded from a headache and a good nap would be good. But ocean deep thoughts kept roaming her mind.

It's been two months since the bet she made with one and only Shawn Mendes.

For a long time they have been teasing each other with stuff which lead to something more. But they saw that as best friend to a best friend jokes.

One night they went to a club to find someone new, and ended being disappointed in everyone.

To a road back home their drunk friend Ariana who always shipped them made a bet for them. Every Sunday they needed to go on a date, so they could actually fall for each other.

That was Ariana's plan, boringness always made her sigh as they mocked "we are just friends"

Now Camila laid in her bed trying to get him out of her head.
She hasn't seen him since last Sunday where he had took her to the Cinema.
How she chuckled as she cried and how he traced tears away from her face smiling.

She misses him.

Let out small scream she covered herself with a blanket.
"He's just your best friend"

That handsome smile, his white beautiful teeth, gentle hands, soft fluffy hair.

She might fell for her best friend.

A door bell rang and she got up groaning.
"I'm coming!"

Opening the door she saw Shawn standing with his hands in pockets, dressed up casually for a date.
"Hey" he smiled "hey, what are you doing here?" She asked "it's Sunday" she nodded "but you went to Canada this Monday"

"Yes, but I came this morning to not destroy the bet"

"Oh you came because of the bet" his lips in line and he didn't know what to say "I'm just kidding" she chuckled and flush came across his face.

She looked down at herself and saw she's only wearing his black hoodie.
"God um...I'll be back for a fifteen minutes, please wait" he nodded bitting his lower lip.

-

The sun was setting down leaving shades on the sky of a painted colours. Camila always loved sunsets it made her feel herself.

"How was in Canada?" She asked him "it was fine" he answered his eyes on a road "just fine?"

"Well my grandma made me eat a lot of food so I think I gained a weight which is not good" she chuckled softly "grandmas."

"How was your week" she sighed "umm fine, boring"

"I know, without me so yeah"

"Definitely" she rolled her eyes sarcastically "where are we going tonight?" He peeked to her side and winked "not telling"

She showed him the puppy eyes but he shocked his head "nope"

"Asshole"

After ten more minutes of driving he parked in front of the beach house near the ocean.
"Shawn?" She asked and he took her hand "come" her hands in his softly his thumb rubbed her palm and she gazed around.