Horse

For how long she has to keep her emotions locked up in cage of walls?
Till the moment she's alone, when emotions mix up and burst out of her in most painful way, breakdown.
Shaky hands what hold onto hair from the roots, hard breaths what make her lungs heavier and painful. Panic attack.

Camila never went to the therapist, she's just so anxious for opening up.
Trying to be her own doctor she got herself a nature help.

Her love for animals is unreal and beautiful, so she went on the horses farm, where people usually find their relaxing spot as she heard.

Her legs slowly approached the wooden railing where one horse was tied up.
It was beautiful brown horse.
Her eyes wandered around the big place this farm took.
There's one cafe, also the hiking path is near in the woods and huge farm.

"Hello, you must be Camila" Camila shocked turned around and saw middle aged woman.

"Hi, um I'm"

Woman smiled at her "you got signed this morning, online. Am I right?" Camila moved a piece of hair behind her ear and nodded.
"Yes, miss"

"Okey, Camila. You can get behind the railing and pet the horse, I see it already likes you"

"Thank you"

"You're welcome sweetie. I'm just going to find a small help you need, be back soon"

Camila nodded as she turned away to leave.
Cuban girl opened the railing door and carefully got in.
She ran her hand over horse's head and beautiful clean neck.
"Hi, you're so beautiful" her mind was open up.

Horse made a sound what made her giggle "yes you're beautiful"

She stood on the other side and from the other, opposite of the horse a boy couldn't see a person standing.
"Hi" Camila moved quickly. She saw the most gorgeous beautiful boy in front of her.

"Hello" she anxiously said as she saw his reaction as he saw her.

"Um hey - I expected um someone younger. It's usually like that" he swallowed looking at the tiny girl.

"I look pretty small" she chuckled "I -" she didn't know what to say.

"Are you um the therapist?" He shocked his head chuckling.
"No, actually, that's my horse. My parents own this place. And I love to work with children but I don't know why my mother send me to you"

Camila rose her shoulders bitting her lower lip looking at him.

"What's your work with children. If I can know" he nodded as he petted the horse.
"It is like getting psychical problems done. Low self esteem, bully, anxiety, depression" she nodded looking at him while her hand touched the horse.

"That's nice"

"What's your problem," he smiled softly, she stood there anxiously "you don't need to be anxious" Shawn added.

"I um I am overwhelmed with every emotion I own. And I've -" she stopped looking in the distance behind him.
"Panic attacks?" She nodded.

"It is okey" he said getting closer, but not so close when he knows she has anxiety.
"Are we going to star today Camila? If you're ready?" She rose her eyebrow "yeah, but how fair is that you know my name and I don't know yours?"

"Fair. I'm Shawn"

Shawn...

As he untied horse he looked at the Cuban "do you know how to climb a horse, I'll help you if you don't"

She cleaned her throat "I know"

Camila put her left leg on the side of it and with her hands she lifted up, her leg on the other side of the horse.
Shawn just needed to make sure she didn't fall so he just held her back gently.