Think About Us

Camila was alone with her thoughts in small apartment which she shared with her best friend Ariana.
Her head down on the pillow, moonlight reflected on her face.

She was broken.
In the way she could not exactly describe, because in public she's still that super cute smiling butterfly girl, who shines of laughter and positive thoughts.
But when she's alone, in the dark, she throws the mask away and she becomes that pale 'dead inside' person.

She just miss him too much.

One thing, she can't stop thinking about him.

Her dead inside definition is of; I'm broken, I can't be more hurt than this, I don't feel anything anymore, but I feel too much sometimes - most of the time.
But I manage to hide it behind the bars of my broken heart.

"Camila!" Doors bursted open and Camila closed her eyes, she felt two tears drop down.

"Hey, wake up" she switched the lights on and threw one big bag on the bed.

"Leave me alone" she hissed at her putting the blanket over her head.

"Hell to the no" she snatched the blanket away and saw her face.
Camila closed her eyes again excepting she could not see the tears.

Ariana signed and lifted her to sit up, "I'm gonna tell you something"

"No - I don't need to hear "he hurt you, move the fuck on" I don't need that"

"Shut up, I wasn't going to say that" Camila locked gaze with her best friend and gave her sign she's going to listen.

"So Camila honey, I know you're broken and that you still love that ass. I also know that you think it's all over, but he loved you so damn much  - like I never saw that unique kind of love  that you two shared"

Camila sighed listening to her still, she wanted to cry.
"I hate him" she whispered.

"No you don't, and I think he regret everything he has done, or didn't do. He still loves you"

Camila chuckled softly "he doesn't even think of us"

Ariana stood up and took out something of the bag, "this, is something you gonna wear, we're going out"

Camila looked at her not talking, she held short black dress with opened back and v cut in front.

"I'm gonna prove you he still thinks of you"

Camila bit her lip then she said "okey"

-

The two girls walked down the street getting most of the attention of the boys.
"I've heard he - um doesn't go out or anything, and he's pretty off"

Camila kept quiet as the kept walking.
"I've heard he found a new girl"

"Who?" Ariana laughed "if he did but I don't think - she's probably a rebound, Camila there's no one like you there for him, just like him for you"

Camila sighed her face again sad.
"Hey put the smile on"

Nodding she saw they have arrived.
"Ariana -"

"Yeah his best friend's club, it's opening night, he's here"

"I don't want to see him"

"You do, now let's go"

It's already midnight, but the nights young and it was getting warm.
Her heart started to beat in fast pace as they stepped in, she put a huge smile.

Two girls walked through the crowd and almost everyone looked at them as they passed by.
Camila's eyes wandered around, searching for her love and as she finally did find him he was looking at her, their eyes locked and whole world stopped.