Chapter 10 - The Text

I continue to eat my food slowly and I feel really tired. When I look up Taylor is already done her food and she's on her phone. Zayn and Taylor are holding hands. They are honestly so cute and I'm jealous of them.

I have 1/3 of my fried rice left and all the chicken balls. The waitress comes by "are you guys done?"
Zayn "yes. Can we please get a container for this?" He points at my plate.
The waitress picks up Zayn's and Taylor's plate "yes, I'll be right back." She leaves and comes back 30 seconds later with a container and I start to put my food in it and while she takes Zayn's glass. Taylor and I got our bubble tea in plastic cups so we could take them with us. The waitress take my plate after I am done moving the food over.

Zayn pulls out his wallet and looks at the bill. He takes his bank card out and puts his wallet back in his pocket. He walks up to the front counter and starts to pay for it.

Taylor and I walk to the bathroom together. Well we were walking she says "so Louis saw your cuts?"
I look at her "yeah. I guess."
She hugs me "its okay Rue, he's a great Guy. I grew up with him and I know he wont tell anyone."
I smile "I know he wont and I trust him."
I go into a stall and I put toilet paper down on the seat so I can sit on it. I pull down my pants and I go pee. While I'm on the toilet I pull out my phone as I'm on the toilet.
I have 6 new messages; 4 are from Louis, 1 is from Tabi and 1 is from Erik.
I open Erik's first. it says 'You're beautiful' he's always trying to make me happy. I met him on Twitter during the summer when I was having some problems. He's the one that has been there and really helped me through them.
I pull up my pants, do them up and open the stall door. I walk to the sink and set down my phone at the side.
I start washing my hands and as I'm washing them I sing the cup song. After I'm done singing the song I grab some paper towel and dry my hands.

I pick up my phone and look at Tabi's text 'hey' I reply back with 'hey.'
Then I open the texts from Louis. There are 3 small texts and a big paragraph. the first one says 'I love you and miss you already 😘❤️' the second one says 'I wanna tell you how I feel about you.'
then its the huge paragraph.
'Rue, when I first met you, you were one of the prettiest girls I've met. I didn't exactly like you at that moment but I didn't know you that well yet. you started coming over a few Years ago with Zayn. I would play with you well Zayn and Taylor did there own thing. about a year ago when Taylor got raped you were always over and you were great. You were one of Taylor's biggest supports well she was in pain and needed somebody. You and Taylor are really close now because. of that. I'm horrible with feelings and emotions but I will never forget when we were at Taylor and Zayns wedding I realised how beautiful you looked. We danced a little and got to talk. Since that night I've had feelings for you, I just never told you because of our age difference. I never knew you self harmed or cut but let me tell you, I went down that road at age 16. I attemped suicide and was almost successful. I still have scars from my pocket knife. I really don't want to lose you. maybe if you just looked a little harder you would realise were all here for you and we all love you. ♥❤️ especially me, you're special to me and you're my baby girl'

I smiled as tears flowed out of my eyes. I look up and Taylor is standing beside me. We start walking out of the bathroom and I read the last text "I'm sorry that was long but its something I wanted you to know."

-------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people
Hoping ya'll are having a great day and or night. What do ya'll think of the story so far?
I'm sorry it's dragging on so long before she meets some of the Magcon boys but it's coming.
Thanks for reading XOXO