Chapter 31 - Bathroom

Erica and I were walking side by side with Matthew beside me and Aaron beside Erica. I take Matthews hand and interlock my fingers making me feel safer. I was scared to leave Zayn and Taylor to go with my heroes that didn't know I existed before today. I'm happy Steve came with us because if he didn't than I would be sacred to go on the adventure.

I looked around and realized Steve wasn't with us anymore. I started to panic because I need Steve to stay with so I have someone that Zayn trusts. I started to panic more and have breathing problems because I couldn't find him. I opened my back pack and started to search for my puffer. I feel horrible, my breathing problems are getting worse and now I'm getting dizzy. Great this is exactly what I wanted when I finally meet my heroes and get a chance to hang out with them. I can't see straight and I fall over. Matthew is on the ground next to me trying to help me breath and stay calm. Erica knows what's happening and starts searching for my puffer in my backpack. I see their lips moving but I can't make out what they are saying. Everything I hear is this high pitched buzz and I can't read their lips since everything is spinning.

I close my eyes and try to stay calm but I can't. When I open my eyes Erica has my puffer out and she is handing it to Matthew or that's what I think is happening. I feel my puffer on the edge of my lips and I start to calm down a bit because I know my breathing will start to get back to normal. Having that thought makes my vision get a little less blurry and dizzy. I breath in as I see Matthews finger push in the button of it.

I sit there with Matthews arms around me for a few second and I try to stay calm. I feel better and I realize the buzzing has gone away. I start doing some breathing exercises to make me calm down more and make my breathing normal. After everything is back to normal I wrap my arms around Matthews neck and just hold him close to me. I pull away a little bit so I can see Matthews face and when I see his face I see how worried he looks.
"Are you alright Rue?"
I dig my face back into his shoulder because I know that I'm going to start crying. Erica sits down next to us and starts to hug us. After a few seconds Erica lets go and I take my arms off Matthew but he keeps one arm around me. All three of us stand up and I look around and realize that Aaron is also gone. I try not to let it bug me because I don't want to have another social anxiety attack cause those things are nasty and I hate them. Matthew pulls out his phone and looks at it.
We are walking and Erica sees a bathroom. Erica grabs my hand and says
"I need to use the bathroom. Do you want to come with me and fix your makeup?"
I quickly realize that it probably got messed up during my social anxiety attack. "Yeah"
I look at Matthew "can you wait here for us?"
Matthew hugs me tightly "of course"
I pulled away from Matthew and looked at his face. It made me melt and I rub his arm a little bit. For some reason I have a strange feeling and don't want to leave Matthew but I have to fix my makeup. I put my arms around his neck and pull in close. Matthew puts his arms around me just below my arms than he pulls me up. I put my leg around his waist and I wrap them around him tight. Matthew says "I love you"
"I love you too" I pull my head away and then lean in for a kiss. It is a very long and passionate kiss. I feel his tongue move around in my mouth and collide with mine. We kiss for a minute or too and then Matthew puts me down "don't have too much fun without me. I want to be able to hold you soon. Text me".
"Okay" I smile as I hug him again.
Erica and I start walking towards the bathroom. Erica opens that door and I look back at Matthew one last time. Matthew is on the phone with someone as I walk into the bathroom. I look at my makeup and realize that it isn't that bad and it is fine. I still took a moment to fix my makeup just below my eyes before walking into the closest bathroom stall. When I got in the stall I hang up my backpack and used the bathroom. I flushed the toilet, put on my backpack and went to wash my hands. When I finished washing my hands Erica was also washing her hands and she smiled at me.

We both left the washroom and looked outside. I looked around and then realized that Matthew wasn't around anymore. I looked back at Erica and she seemed worried. I then realized that I didn't have my puffer because Matthew had it last. I had a backup puffer at the hotel and I may need it later. Erica and I just kept looking at each other before I broke the silence.
"Can we go back and get my backup puffer? I think I might need it if we're going to be alone."
"Matthew didn't give you back your puffer?"
I felt stupid and embarrassed "no".
Erica looked at her phone and said "try phoning Matthew, Steve and Aaron. Don't tell Zayn what happened yet or he will flip on us."
I pulled out my phone and went through my contacts until I found Matthews. I pressed the little phone button next to his number and waited...

-------------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
I hope you liked this chapter because this one was fun to right. As of now there is one more chapter but I might make it 2 so I can add some stuff. Idk yet. I might actually keep it the same and just leave out the extra stuff. Who knows? I still have a long time in this van. Are you guys excited for the end of the book? Ps some people have complained about it. (I know it's not published right now but it was published before and I unpublished it to edit).
This chapter is written for all the people who said I could never do anything because odiously I could do something.
I love you guys and thanks for all the reads. It makes me feel so much better about myself.
Thanks for reading XOXO