Chapter 14 - Bracelet

I start looking around for my suitcase because I need to get out some clothes. I need to pick out and outfit to wear today and I honestly don't know what outfit I want to wear. I unplug my phone and it is at 96% which is really really good. I get off the bed and walk to the other side of it and my suitcase is next to Zayn's suitcase. I realize that there is an outfit siting on top of my suitcase. It's a pair of camouflage Jean ripped shorts and an overflow reamin tank top.

I love this tank top so much, it is one of my favorite tops. It has a big finger print swirl in the middle. I got it when I went with Zayn and Taylor to overflow. I had an amazing time there and I also got to see Thousand Foot Krutch in concert, which made me cry a lot.

I look at the other stuff that had been picked out and is on top of my suit case. There is my spike earring and ear cuff. My spiked hat and a spike bracelet that I've never seen before. I love this outfit and it all fits so well together. I never thought about wearing something like this all together and I wonder where the bracket came from because I love it.

I look around the room and ask "who picked out this outfit?"

I instantly look at Taylor expecting her to say something but then Zayn's friend reponds. "Your cousin and I did. I'm sorry that I went through your stuff but Erica asked if I could help her pick out something cute for you. I don't think that we've really met before, I'm Steve." He gets up and walks over too me. He is standing right in front of me and he is like 6'3. He is tall but not only that, he is muscular. I don't mean a little bit muscular. I mean he is like the fricken hulk. I'm starting at him and he asks "so do you want a high five, hand shake or hug?"

The question makes me smile and giggle a little because he is beautiful. I take a few steps closer to him then start to wrap my arms around him. He puts his arms around me and starts to rub my back. We keep hugging for a long time. It wasn't a short hug it was a really long hug. As I'm hugging him I say "thanks for picking out an outfit for me. I love what you and Erica picked out. I think I'm going to name you Zac because I know a really awesome guy named Zac and I love him. Is that okay with you?"

He lets go of me so I let go too and I look him in the eyes. He smiles at me "I'm all good with that and you're welcome."

I look at Erica and ask "where did the bracelet come from?" Because I think she was the one that got it for me.

Zayn replies to my question instead "last night when we got to Toronto we stopped at a store. Taylor saw the bracelet and said that you had a hat that matched it really well. When Zac heard that he decided to pick it up for you. He also got Erica one of them and I got Taylor one. Now you 3 are matching and it's cute.

Steve is still really close to me and if I reached out I could grab him. I put my arms out and hug him again because he is awesome. He hugs me but really tight and close. When we let go of each other I say "okay. I'm going to have a shower now because I'm probably really gross and unattractive right now."
Zac gives me a weird look "you think you're gross and unattractive? Something must be wrong with you. Maybe you're still sleeping and you're having a dream."
Taylor jumps in "you look great Rue, Trust me."

I look at my phone as I pick up the out fit thats on my suitcase and my towel. I walk infront of the tv and go into the bathroom. When I get into the bathroom I close the door and lock it. I lay the outfit steve and Erica picked out by the sink on the counter. I hang my towel up and look around for my shower bag. Someone has moved it into the bathroom for me. I open it and take out shampoo, conditioner and soap.

I get undress and step into the shower as I turn on the water. I try to avoid standing under the water as I just it to a good temperature.

I grab my shampoo and start to work some through my hair. I leave it in for a minute while I sing part of 'Beautiful' by P.O.D. I rinse it out and grab some condition than start to put it in my hair. I only put it in the tips of my hair and try to avoid putting it in the roots but to be honest I have no idea why I do this.

I start to think as I was myself with the soap. Today we can hang out around Toronto and than I will be Magcon tomorrow, this thought makes me smile. For a brief second I think about school and then I think about louis.

Right now my life is perfect and for a second I don't feel hurt, pain, regret, hatred, suicidal. I am feeling really happy and my life finally seems perfect.

-------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
I was wrong about not editing my story until exams were over. I wrote that in French class today and now I'm on the bus on my way home. Let's just admit it, I'm addicted and that could be a good or bad thing.
I want to have 10K reads by the end of this summer and I'm hoping to have this book done by the first 2 weeks of summer. It would really help if you guys could share my story with your friends it would mean a lot. Share it on social media and hashtag it #WillMagconSaveMe

As of now I don't think I'm going to be writing a second book but I also wasn't planning on editing this one.
I love you guys
Thanks for reading XOXO

P.s. I love you Zac, you're awesome.