Chapter 18 - Matthew

Erica and Taylor helped me convince Zayn to let me go with Matthew and I'm happy they did because if they didn't I wouldn't have been able to spend the whole day with him. There was a lot of arguing between The boys and girls (plus Matthew). Zayn and Steve finally gave in and agreed to let me go with Matthew because this chance is once in a blue moon. I go into the bathroom and get my bathroom bag, I grab my shoe bag as I'm walking back to my suitcase. I put these bags in my suitcase and than I zip up my bag. I start to lift up my suitcase and carry it but Matthew comes up behind me and grab it from my hands. "I'll carry this for you, it's too heavy for you."
I look back at him "it's not to heavy for me but thank you."

I hug Erica than Taylor, I love them so much they are like my sisters. I walk up to Zayn as Erica and Taylor start to hug Matthew one last time. "Thanks Zayn, this means more then you think. I'm in love with him and he's basically saved my life"
Zayn hugs me "okay Rue, just don't screw this up or I won't trust you to do something like this again."
"Okay, I won't." I let go of him and Steve hugs me from behind "bye Rue, see you soon."

Matthew and I walk towards the door and I open it. As I'm closing the door I see Erica and Taylor coming closer to the door. They probably want to look through the peep whole as Matthew walks away, I know I would.

Matthew and I get half way down the hall before Matthew stops and looks over at me "are your friends normally like that?"
I smile "basically. It mainly depends on the situation and what's happening."
He laughs a bit "well they all seem like they care about you and love you."
I smile even harder when he says that. "yeah."

With his free hand he leans over and grabs my hand. He starts to rub my thumb as he's holding my hand and I love it a lot. He makes me feel really special and I don't want like moments like this to end, I want this to happen every day.

Matthew looks over at me "are you okay with me holding your hand or should I stop?"
I reply "I love it when you hold my hand, or hug me, or I kiss me. All those things make me feel special and plus I love you a lot. You've basically saved my life when no one else cared or could."
His smile grows "Okay, that's good. You have a nice hand and I like holding it."

I feel extreamly happy and I can't believe he just said that to me. I can feel myself slowly tearing up and I don't know how a person like me could be holding Matthew Espinosa's hand. I turn towards Matthew and wrap my free hand around him, kind of giving him a hug. Matthew sets down my suitcase and hugs me back. We stand in the middle of hall hugging each other with me crying almost the whole time.

We are really close to each other. Mathew slowly starts to move one of his hands down my back. He gets right above my butt and then he stops, I was kinda wishing he kept going. A few minutes go by than he moves his hand a little lower and rests it on my butt. His other hand is still on my back and I don't know how to feel about this, I'm so happy but should I be worried? I rest my head on Matthews shoulder and a few tears start to come out of my eyes. I actually start to cry, than basically ball my eyes out. Im actually hugging him and one of his hands is touching my butt. He starts to squeeze my butt a little and I die when I feel him touching me like this. I love the and I never want the moment to end. Matthew and I stand there, in the hallway of the hotel and hug for about 5 minutes. One of Matthews hands stayed on my butt the whole time and never left. It makes me feel uncomfortable but very comfortable at the same time. Matthews other hand was on my back rubbing it. About a minute before the hug ended Matthew slowly started to kiss my neck.

I want this to be happening but I don't, I love him but I love other people too. I was crying the whole time well Matthew was holding me and I started crying harder when I thought about the other guys I like. I dont want to cry but I cant stop myself anymore. For so long I've been holding in my tears and not letting out my emotions properly.

-------------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
I hope that all of you are having a good day, and week. I've been very busy reading and talking to the most amazing person ever; Zac.

I started reading a manga series called Bleach. Have you guys heard of it? I like it so far and that's why I haven't been editing this book and I'm sorry. I hope that all of you are having a fantastic summer so far and that you guys will keep reading, sharing, and voting for this story. I promise that I will have it done before school starts again.
Thanks for reading XOXO