Chapter 12 - Car

I pull out my ear buds and my phone then connect them. I put both of the earbuds in my ear and turn the volume up to halfway. I open my music and I play the first song at the top of my list which is 'The Abandoning' by Love And Death. Then I press the shuffle button so I can listen to it out of order.

I'm about to put my phone beside me when I get a text from taylor. "so my brother told you?"
I reply with "told me what?"
I look up at Taylor and she is typing quickly and sends it fast. "About his feelings for you, The day after Zayn and I got married he told me he liked you."

I look up at Taylor and smile at her. I go back to the message that Louis sent me and take a few screenshots so I can send Taylor the whole thing. I open up taylors text and press the plus button, then send pictures. It takes me to my pictures and I select the ones I want to send to her. I watch as the pictures appear in the message box then I send them.

I look up and Taylor is looking back at me and when she sees me look up she looks back at her phone. She is looking at her phone for a bit then smiles and looks at me. I take out my ear buds so I can hear what she is going to say
"awww I can't wait to see what your kids will look like."
Zayn looks at Taylor. "who are you talking to."
It's quiet for a moment, then taylor says "I think Louis and Rue would have really cute kids. Rue is really pretty, she is like a model and Louis is hot. Louis is my brother and I think that he is good looking. There kids will be beautiful and if Louis helps raise the kids they would turn out perfect."

Zayn looks at me through the rear-view mirror "you better not be pregnant"
I give him a look "ewww thats gross Zayn, I'm not having sex till im married. Plus it has to be the perfect guy, I dont know about Louis yet. I want to get to know Louis more before I decide anything."
"good keep it that way. no sex till your 20 and good choice about waiting with Louis. I actually think you guys should date but you need to make the decision. You may not like him and it's nothing against him. I know I bug you all the time about guys that you crush on and I will not say an offensive word or any jokes."
I smile "thanks Zayn, maybe you are the best brother."

My backpack is beside me on the back seat. Zayn must have moved it well Taylor and I were in the bathroom. I'm happy its Beside me but I'm not 100% sure why I'm happy. I open up my backpack and pull out my hat. I love this hat, I got it for my birthday last year from Taylor. It is a Thousand Foot Krutch hat and I love wearing it.

------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
Short chapter and there will be longer ones coming up.
Thank you for all the support and nice messages I'm getting about this book.
You guys are the only reason I'm editing this and fixing it up. If I didn't have this many reads I wouldn't be trying to edit it.
Share, comment and favorite this book please.
Thanks for reading XOXO