Chapter 27 - Number

Matthew looks happy when He hears that.
Aaron jumps in "but that doesn't mean you should be hugging her and touching her the whole time."
Matthew looks up at Aaron and gives him a dirty look "shut up. I'll do what I want. I like holding her and it makes her happy."
Aaron looks back down at his menu and says nothing. Matthew puts his hand on my lap and start to rub my leg as he reads his menu.

Mr.Bounyaseng comes back with our drinks. He places them all in front of us and says "do you think you're ready to order?"
Aaron answers him "yeah. I think were ready."

Mr. Bounyasend pulls his notepad and pen out of the apron pocket. He clicks his pen open.
Aaron is the first to order "I would like to have Chicken fingers and fries please. Mr. Bounyaseng writes it down "okay."
Matthew stops rubbing my lap and grabs my hand. He slides his finger into my mine and we interlock. I squeeze his hand a little and he smiles about it.

Mr. Bounyaseng looks up at Matthew and asks "what would you like?" Matthew asks him "what burger would you suggest? What's your favorite?"
"My personal favorite is the Thai burger."
Matthew asks "how big is it?"
Mr. Bounyaseng says "Its a little bigger than a regular burger."
"Okay, I think I would like a Thai burger than."
Mr. Bounyaseng writes it down and asks "do you want the combo?"
"yes please."
Mr Bounyaseng writes another word or two on the note pad than looks up at me "how bout you Rue?"
"I would like an extra small pho please"
"Why would you get extra small? Last time you were here you had an extra large all by yourself?"
I really need to lose weight but I don't want to admit that I'm trying too "I'm just not feeling really hungry right now. I just want a little snack."
Mr. Bounyaseng writes it down quickly. Without another question.
He takes our menu's "Ill be back in about 10 minutes with your food." He walks away and My phone starts ringing. My ring tone is "The Abandoning" by Love And Death. That means that Zayn is calling me. I pull out my phone and look at it. I really don't want to answer it but I answer it Anyways and put it up to my ear.

"Hey"
Taylor says "Hey. We're going to go eat at the Vietnamese and Burger place across from the hotel and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us."
"I'm here with Matthew and Aaron already."
"oh okay."
"one second." I hit the mute button. I look at Matthew and Aaron and ask "can my friends eat with us too?"
Aaron says "yes"
Matthew says "yes of course. how many people are coming?"

I count in my head, there is Taylor, Erica, Zayn and Steve. "four." I say. Matthew says "okay. I think there's enough room at this table for all of us."

I unmute my phone "where are you guys right now?"
"We're about to go in the restaurant."
"Okay. Ask for Mr. Bounyaseng and tell him you want to sit with me and my friends."
"Alright, I'll see you soon Rue."
"Bye" I hang up.

I hug Matthew and I make sure it is a long and tight hug because I won't want to hug him when Zayn is around and can judge.

When I let go off him he asks "what was that for? Am I just that loveable?"
"My friends are coming and I don't think Zayn will want us to touch that much. Yes you are very loveable."

When Matthew hears that he lets go of me "okay. Sorry."

"Don't apologize. I think you and I should switch spots so Zayn doesn't sit beside you."
"Okay" Matthew starts to gets out of the Booth. I get out and he sits in it and slides down. I sit down beside him.

I switch our drinks right as Mr.Bounyaseng shows up with everyone else. Mr. Bounyaseng disappears quickly after he brings them and he doesn't say anything.

Erica sits down right next to Aaron and starts to hug him. He hugs her back and brings her in close.
Erica asks "can I sit on the other side of you?"
Aaron says "of course." Erica climbs over him. "thanks."

Taylor sits down next to Aaron and she gives him a hug too. Zayn is about to sit down next to me but then Taylor says "Zayn sit next to me."
"Okay babe." he sits down next to Taylor and puts his arm around her. He whispers something into her ear.

Steve sits down next to me quietly and smiles at me. He has a really nice smile and it's comforting.

Mr. Bounyaseng is back with water for Erica, Zayn, Taylor, and Steve. He also has another pot of tea and cups for it. He places it all on the table and hands menus to everyone that didn't order yet.

Matthew has his hand between his legs and my legs. I feel his hands between us. Zayn, Steve, Taylor, and Erica are reading there menus. Zayn and Steve aren't paying attention and I want to hold Matthews hand. I don't know if Steve is okay with Matthew and I holding hands but he should be okay with it. I know Taylor and Erica would love it if I held hands with Matthew. They would most likely be fangirling about it. Zayn wont find out is Matthew and I are holding hands, he's on the other side of the table and can't see us. I take one of my hands off my laps and I put it on top of Matthews hand. Matthew smiles at me and locks his fingers into my fingers. He tightly squeezes than holds my hand.

Erica is staring at Aaron and watching his every move, I don't think she knows what she wants to order yet. Taylor is staring at Matthew and me. Matthew takes out his phone and starts to do something. Steve looks over at us. I think he can't see us holding hands. Our hands are between us and my thighs are big so he couldn't possible see. I hope he doesn't see us holding hands because I don't want him to tell Zayn that we were holding hands. Zayn is too over protective of me and he is more protective than my parents sometimes. I think he is protective of me because he knows my past. I told him everything. I never told my parents what was going on and they still don't fully know what was happening in my life. They still don't know whats going on right now.

Matthew hands me his phone. I look at the screen and it is a contact thing open. He whispers into my ear "can I have your number?" I put my name with a bunch of heart emojis and a kiss emoji. Than I put in my cell phone number and email. I hit save and hand Matthew back to his phone. Matthew lets go of my hand and puts his arm around me. He pulls me in close and hugs me tightly.

Zayn looks up from his menu and at us "You guys are cute together."

----------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
I hope you like this chapter, sorry if it's boring. Currently on my way home from working a 13 hour shift, be proud. Lol jk. Blah can people just like disappear for a bit? Like people at work give me anxiety problems sometimes. Today 3 guys got in a fist fight and it was scary.
Okay enough about work, I'm probably boring you guys even more than I should be.
Thanks for reading XOXO