Chapter 16 - The Hallway

I walk into the bathroom and I grab my hairbrush, than start to brush my hair. After my hair is brushed I grab my hat and place it on my head. I look in the mirror and I think I look good but I'm not sure.

I walk back to where I left my phone and I pick it up and slip it into my back pocket. There's an extra backpack I brought and Erica said she put some clothes in it earlier and I trust her clothing choices. My charger is sitting on the table and it's all wrapped up, I wonder who put my charger there. I pick it up and put it in my back pack before zipping it up.

I put my backpack on and walk into the bathroom. I take a few minutes to put on foundation, eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick. I'm wearing really thick black eyeliner and it kinda looks emo but I love it, it's my style. Everyone else is doing their own thing and getting ready by them-self. No one seem to be talking and I feel bored being in here. I walk to my suitcase, grab my wallet and put it in my other back pocket.

I want to go for a walk and get out of the hotel room for just a bit. I decide That I will walk around the hotel a few times and come back. I loudly say "I'm bored and I'm going to go for a walk, I will be back in 15 to 20 minutes." I see my black high top converse sitting in front of the door and I sit down to put them on. After I have them on I open the door and walk outside. When I get the door closed I pulled out my phone and it's 7:10am. The door I just came out of is 357, I try my hardest to remember that number because if I don't I'll have to phone Zayn and he will laugh at me.

I look up from my phone and look down the hall way both ways. Down one way is someone that seems too be cleaning the hallway. Down the other way I see someone who looks exactly like Matthew Espinosa. I get a little bit too excited and start to run down the hall. When I get up to the guy I realize that it actually is Matthew and I start to cry.

I walk up to him with tears running down my face and I start to hug him. He hugs me back without questioning or saying anything at first. This hug is a really long hug and it makes me feel amazing. I can't believe I actually found Matthew at the hotel I'm staying at. When we stop hugging Matthew has a smile on his face "I'm guessing that you're a Magcon fan?"
I'm crying and there are tears all over my face "Yes, I'm one of your biggest fans."
He laughs. "I think you're the only fan in this hotel." His laugh is really sexy and I love it
His laugh makes me laugh too. "My cousin and best friend are big fans too, they're back in the room."
"do you think they would mind if I went with you and stopped in for a visit?"
I start to cry a little bit more " I think that they would love it."

Matthew grabs my hand and our fingers interlock. I start to walk towards the hotel room I came from and I realize I didn't bring a key with me when I left. When we get to 357 I knock on the door and wait for someone open it.

Steve is the one to open it and he opens it a few seconds after I knocked "you're back quick, where did you go?"
I don't even bother to answer his question but I ask him a question "is Taylor and Erica still here?"
Steve answers "yeah. Both of them are in the bathroom doing hair and makeup."
"okay"

I walk into the hotel room and matthew follows "I hope I'm not intruding."
I let go of his hand and hug him again "You're not intruding, you're always welcomed."

Zayn is sitting on the bed and is doing something on his phone. When he hears me he looks up from his phone and smirks at me "Rue, who is your guy friend? Are you going to introduce me?"
I give Zayn an annoyed look because I know Zayn is trying to upset me a little. "you know who he is"
In a really high pitched squeaky voice Zayn loudly says "OMG its Matthew Espinosa, OMG ahhhhh."

I look up at Matthews eyes, they are fucken beautiful and so is he. I love him and I hug him again. While I'm hugging him I realized that I didn't have a social anxiety attack which is really usual. Whenever I'm around someone I've never met in person I usually have one. I start to think; Matthew doesn't know who I am he doesn't know my name. I love him but I've never met him before.
My lungs feel like they are clapping and I want to cry. My lungs are caving in and my throat is swelling up. My throat feels like a straw, I can't breath and I feel like I'm about to pass out.

--------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
So I am officially done exams, and school for the summer. I'm so excited to be off school and I'm going to try and edit this book as much as I can but I have a lot planned for this summer.
Thank you guys for all the reads, it would be amazing to get 10K by the end of the summer so if you want to share my book please do. #WillMagconSaveMe
I will try to edit 3 chapters a week so it will be done by the end of summer.
Thanks for reading XOXO