Chapter 28 - Food

When Zayn says this I hug Matthew tighter and Matthew pulls me in a little closer. Everyone except for Zayn is looking at us. I wasn't expecting Zayn to say that and I wasn't expecting him to be okay with this.

I let go of Matthew and he keeps one of his arms around me. Matthew rubs my side just above the stomach. It feels really good and I dont want this moment to end even though it tickles. My hands are on my lap and I place my head on his chest. I listen to him breath in and out. I feel his chest moving and I just love it. I've never been this close to any of my heroes until now. Matthew takes his free hand and places it on my hands. When I feel his hands on mine I smile even more. His hand are warm, soft and smooth. Matthew slowly rubs his thumb on the back of my hand.

Mr. Bounyaseng comes back to the table with a note pad and pen "can I take your guys order?"
Erica says "can I please have a large pho and lemonade"
Mr. Bounyaseng starts to write down as Zayn starts talking "I would like a double burger with a fries and a Dr. Pepper"
Mr. Bounyaseng looks up at Taylor. Taylor says "I would like a large Bacon poutine and taro bubble tea please" Mr. Bounyaseng starts to write again. Than Steve asks "can I have a salad with dressing on the side, a small fries and ice tea." Mr. Bounyaseng continues to write "I'll be back in a minute with your drinks."

Mr. Bounyaseng is back very fast and places the drinks on the table and takes the menus. When I look up Erica is staring at Matthew and me. Her eyes are sparkling and her face is glowing. She has the biggest smile on her face and she is watching Matthews every movement.

I take my head off Matthews chest and he asks "is everything alright?" I smile it is better than alright "yes."

Matthew lets go of me and Steve says "when do I get to hold you?"
Zayn looks up at him "bro, don't even think about touching my sister like that. That's just way beyond wrong, why you did this morning was wrong."

I'm surprised Zayn is being over protective of me with one of his friends. Zayn is usually okay with his friends hugging me and holding me. Zayn is probably just doing it because Matthew and Aaron are with us. He wants to seem protective of me and kind of in control.

Matthew looks at Zayn "I'm aloud to touch her and hold her. right?"
Zayn looks at Matthew than he looks at me "If I say no I think Rue might kill me."
Matthew looks at me than back at Zayn "you're her brother and I want to know how you feel about this." I don't know if Matthew knows that Zayn isn't actually my brother.
Zayn and Matthew look each other in the eyes and Zayn says "I'm okay with it as long as you don't hurt her and she's okay with what's happening."

Matthew looks at me. "Rue are you okay with everything I've done?" I look at him and than hug him "yes. I've love you."
Matthew hugs me back. "I love you too Rue"
Steve hugs us and pulls us in tight. "I love you guys too." He kisses the top of my head. Zayn is looking a little annoyed right now but I honestly don't care. I am so close to Matthew that I start tearing up.

When we let go Mr. Bounyaseng is back with some food.
Mr. Bounyaseng has Zayn, Matthews and Aaron's food. Mr. Bounyaseng places the Burger in front of Matthew. He places the chicken strips in front of Aaron. Than Mr. Bounyaseng places the other Burger in front of Zayn. Mr. Bounyaseng leaves as soon as he places them on the table.

Mr. Bounyaseng comes back a minute later with Steve's salad, Taylor poutine, and the pho Erica and I ordered. He pleases them down on the table and smiles at us "have a nice meal! If you need anything I'll be by a few times." He waits there for a second to see if we need anything and then he walks away quickly.

I place my head on Matthews shoulder and he pulls me in closer. Zayn is giving me a dirty look so I stick my tongue out at him. He kicks Matthew under the table and Matthew looks at the people across from him.
We finish eating and Zayn says "let's go shopping Rueifer!" I have no idea where he got that name from but I really dislike it and want to spend my day with Matthew.
I look him in the eyes "can Matthew come with us?"
He gives me a glare "it's up to you."
Matthew puts his arm around me ad says "I think Rue should come with me and have an adventure."

Mr. Bounyaseng comes back to the table and takes out plates and cups "do you guys want anything for desert?"
I'm still hungry and really do but I shouldn't because I need to lose way more weight. Everyone else says that they are full, probably because their meals were so big. Steve is probably not hungry for the same reason as me and I think we both know it.
Mr. Bounyaseng comes back with the bills while Zayn, Aaron and Matthew are arguing.
"I'm going to pay for it all" I tell Mr. Bounyaseng.
"You sure?"
"Yeah, can I pay with credit?"
"Of course." I walk with him to the machine and I pay for it.

When I get back Zayn, Aaron and Matthew still haven't gotten to an agreement. They're all ready to leave and Zayn says "Where's the bill?"
"I payed" I said
"You didn't pay for mine did you?" Aaron asks me.
"I paid for everyone's. Let's go."

---------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
I hope you guys are doing good. Today and last night has been very blah for me. Last night I was really emotional and only got an hour of sleep. Right now I'm in a car with my family on our way to Louisiana (I live in Canada.) I'm excited for the Crawfish and sad that my uncle decide to drop off my precious cat on a street at night.

I think I might actually finish this book before summer is over because now I don't have work. It's going to be like a 21 hour drive down to Louisiana and were like 6/7 hours into it. I'll try to finish before I'm back in school.

P.s. You guys might really hate the end but I'm not going to say anything about it because I don't want to spoil. I think their might be a sequel though so get excited about it. If you think about any names for the sequel message me about it. (I'll give you credit) I would also love for someone to make me a new cover for this and I need one for the sequel after I figure out the name. (You will also get credit)
I'm sorry that this authors note is so long but I have a lot to talk about this time.
Thanks for reading XOXO