Chapter 1 - School

It was 3:15 pm and I was in my last period class, which was Art. I couldn't wait until 3:30 because at 3:30 I could go home and pack so I could go to Toronto and meet magcon.

Magcon - The nine most perfect people of my life and one of the only reason I'm still alive. Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Carter Reynolds, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, and Matthew Espinosa. I can't believe I'm finally going to meet them.

The bell sounded, I get up and picked up my backpack. I placed my sketch on my teachers desk as I started walking out of the class. I pull out my phone and see the latest message is from Erik, one of my best friends. I smiled as I text him back because He always seems to makes me happy. When I get outside someone grabbed my arm and punches me right in the in the face. I was knocked to the ground in a split second and when I tried to open my eyes everything seemed blurry. I was in pain and when I looked up I saw everyone laughing at me, which made me fell horrible and worthless. I have no idea who punched me or what I should do. I standup and started running home as fast as I can.

I run through the forest because it is the fastest way to get to my house from the school. I get to my house pull out my key, unlock the door and I run up to my room and start to punch the wall. I went to my desk and open the drawer. I grab a blade and take off my shirt and then start to make some pretty little lines. After 13 cuts I threw the blade to the ground and started crying. I hate my addiction, I hate being bullied, I want it to end but I can't do it on my own. I stopped cutting my arms because my friends started checking there but I started cutting my thighs and stomach because I knew they wouldn't check there. My friends would never expect me to cut in those spots and it's kind of stupid. I sat down on my bed, then put my head in my pillow and start sobbing. I end up crying myself to sleep after a few hours of crying.

I woke up the next morning at 5:37. I remember I still haven't packed and I'm leaving tonight. I pull my bag out from my closet and put some random clothes in it. When I was about to close it I pull open the drawer, I grab 3 blades and a bottle of pills. I shoved it in my bag, zip it up and then run down the stairs. I look at the clock. it's 7:30am and I still have an hour until i have to leave for school. I grab my headphones, plug them into my phone, I opened up YouTube and go to Nash Griers page. I watch a few videos before I unplug my headphones and started walking to school. On my way to school I thought of all the things that could happen when I meets magcon. I thought of Nash and how perfect he is.

When I get to school I walk in to the school yard and look around. I don't see the guy I'm crushing on anywhere. The guy I'm crushing on is the sweetest, and kindest guy. He has a perfect personality but I have always been to scared to tell him how I feel about him. I hang out with him, sit near him, and talk to him, but never told him my feelings.

I start tearing up and then I see him walk on the yard. I walk over to the basketball court where he was headed. He smiled and said "Hi Rue"
I smile back and wonder if he knows that he is the only guy at school who could make me truly smile. I wonder if anyone at school can tell the difference between my fake smile and my true smile. Basically all my smiles are fake now because I don't have enough things to smile at or about.

I want to hug him but I'm too scared to ask for a one. The bell sounds and I walk inside the school to my locker. As I am walking in I see my crush walk in before me. I frown a bit because I know that he will never love me and it hurts to know he will never care about me. I hope that I will find another guy and it will work out with him.

--------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
I'm going to be doing author notes for this book.
I hope that you enjoy the book, it's the first one that I've made. If you find any mistakes comment or message me. If anyone needs someone to talk to I'm here for you guys and I love you.
Thanks for reading XOXO
Ps, tell your friends, favorite and comment.