Chapter 26 - Caramel Coffee

Matthew looks around to make sure Mr. Bounyaseng is gone and makes sure that no one is looking out way. He puts his arm around me and pulls me in close. I place my head on his chest and inhale his sent. He smells awesome and I want to take his sweater. Matthew starts to slowly rub my arm and places his head on top of mine.

Aaron is looking down at his menu and when he looks up he looks surprised. I look at Aaron and he's staring right at me. He's cute. Matthew puts his other arm around me and starts to hug me. I hug him back and dig my head into his chest. It is a tight hug and I don't want it to end. After a few seconds we both let go and Aaron gives Matthew a wierd look.

Matthew opens his menu and flips to the pages with all the burgers. Aaron is flipping through his menu. I open my menu to vietnamese food. I want pho but I also want chicken fingers and fries or a burger. I'm really bad at making food choices. I can never chose what I want to eat.

Matthew puts his arm around me again. This time he places his chin on my shoulder and looks at my menu. I feel nervous and I love the feeling of him on me. Matthew whispers in my ear "you smell really nice."
I place my hand on his lap "thanks Matthew."
He lifts his chin off my shoulder than kisses me on the cheek "no problem Rue." This makes Aaron look at us again.

Mr. Bounyaseng comes back with water and tea for all of use. Matthew quickly lets go of me when he sees Mr. Bounyaseng. I take my hand off of his lap so it wouldn't be so awkward. Matthew pretends that nothing happens when Mr. Bounyaseng was there. Aaron is laughing and I have no idea why.

He pulls out his notepad "have you guys figered out what you want to drink yet?"
Aaron says "I would like a coke please."
Mr. Bounyaseng writes it down as Matthew starts to say "can I have Rootbeer?"
"Of course" Mr. Bounyaseng looks up at me and smiles.
"I would like a caramel coffee bubble tea please."
Mr. Bounyaseng writes it down "thats your favorite." I shake my head, he is right.

Than Mr. Bounyaseng asks "do you know what you want to eat?"
Matthew looks at Aaron and then at me "I think we need a little more time." I'm happy Matthew said that because I still have no idea what I want to eat. Mr. Bounyaseng flips his note pad shut and puts the pen in his Apron "okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drinks." And he walks away from the table.

Matthew watches him walk away. When Mr. Bounyaseng is far enough that he can't hear us any more Matthew asks "is this Bounyaseng guy okay with me holding you, and touching you?" I look up at Matthew and think. Mr. Bounyaseng is cool, he would be alright with me being with Matthew. The worst thing Mr. Bounyaseng would do is tell Zayn whats going on. I hug Matthew "Mr. Bounyaseng is cool and I don't think he won't care."
Matthew pulls me in for a hug "good, I like holding you.

-----------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
This is a short chapter because I don't know what to add in it and it was originally short. I hope all of you are having a good day so far. It's 6:30am and I'm on my way to work right now.

I really have nothing to say right now so if you guys want to pretend I said something important here that would be good. I also didn't know what to name this chapter so it random.
Thanks for reading XOXO