Chapter 3 - Perfect Family

I sat there and stared at the board which had our math work on it. I decide that I should write it down so if I wanted to attempt it later I could. My next class was Art and I liked art and my art teacher. I started packing up my stuff and started to get ready to leave. I can't believe that I'm finally gonna get to meet Magcon tonight. I love them and I've been waiting for this opportunity way too long. The bell sounded and I picked up my stuff. I was one of the last people out of the class and I quickly walked to my art class. I walked straight to the back corner of the class where I sat.

I pulled out my phone and my earbuds then connected them. I opened the artists and I went to Skillet. I started at the very top of the thing and I put my head down on the desk. I stayed like this for about 15 minutes before my teacher asked "Rue, are you okay?"
I looked up at her "yeah I'm just having a bad day" then put my head back down. I know that she would understand because she always does.

I stayed with my head on the desk the whole class then after I picked up my backpack, put my stuff in it and started walking outside. When I got outside I looked around and no one seemed to notice I exist which is okay since I don't want to get beat up today. I don't really like school because I don't really have any friends here and I guess my grade are pretty good. I wish that I had some true friends here. I don't like being here and going the school work or homework. No one here really understood me or wanted to take the time to understand me.

I start to walk home and I looked up ahead. I see Taylor in front of me, she's one of my best friends. I run up behind her and scream at the top of my lungs which makes her jump. We both start laughing about what just happened and then we hug. We both haven't seen each other for a few days and were excited for Magcon tomorrow. We walk to her house in silence. As Taylor is unlocking the door she asks 'do you want Zayn to drive you home so you can pick up your stuff?'
I smiled because I like riding in a car with Zayn 'yes please.'
We get inside and I take off my shoes. A few seconds later Zayn pops his head around the corner and sees us. He starts to walk towards us with a plate of cookies in his hand. He placed the plate down on the table next to Taylor and starts to hug her. As soon as they stop hugging he pulls her in and they make out. They are honestly the cutest couple ever and I love them.

I remember when Zayn saw Taylor for the first time, I was with him and they were both 15. It was love at first sight for Zayn and that was 5 years ago. A few years ago Taylor was raped and she ended up getting pregnant with twins. she ended up having twins. Taylor and Zayn decide to name them Ashley and Andy. There was a few complications where Ashely was healthier than Andy and Andy ended up dying because he wasn't ready to be born. Taylor was devastated and depressed, I felt so bad for her. After the doctors told her that Andy had died Zayn got down on one knee and proposed. I remember the look on her face, she seemed happy and supposed. She obviously said yes to him and they are amazing together. I want a relationship like them.

Ashley crawls into the room and up to Zayn's leg "Dada". I'm worried about her because they don't want her to know that Taylor was raped and got pregnant with her. Eventually she'll find out because Taylor is white and Zayn is Asian. Ashley is white as heal and she looks nothing like Zayn. Zayn looks so happy with Taylor and Ashley. They are the perfect family and I want that.

I realized Taylor was talking to me. She repeated herself "Rue do you need a ride home so you can get your stuff?"
I smiled at her "yes please."

---------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
I love all of you guys and if any of you need someone to talk to you can message or Kik me. My Kik is .1..4..3.

Please tell your friends about my book, shared it, comment, favorite. I would like everyone to know of this book. I'm still working hard on it and would like some of your thoughts on it so far.
Thank you for reading XOXO