Chapter 7 - Ordering

I open the text from Louis and it says "I love you Rue and I hope your trip goes well. 😉😘"
I smile and text him back. "awwwwww, I love you too 😘 thanks Louis<3"
I'm sitting in the car and I can't stop smiling. I've been crushing on him but never thought that I would get this far with him. Maybe he's the one that I can spend the rest of my life with. He's a great guy and he has a good family. If I get married to him I guess Taylor and I would be sort of related.

I don't think he actually likes me or has feelings for me. He said he just saw my cuts so I think he feel bad and wanted to try and make me feel better. He probably wants to make me feel loved and like I have a reason to be here. But if he didn't like me why would he tell me he likes me? He would be lying and would have to keep pretending or he would have to tell the truth and that would end up hurting me more. Louis is amazing though, he's a great guy. He always tries to do what is best and tries to make everyone around him happy.

The thought of having Louis lie to me kinda makes me suicidal because it's a personal thing. He says he loves me and I rarely feel loved or liked but now all of the sudden someone loves me. I don't want to fall for someone then get hurt even more by them when they are only trying to help me.

Zayn looks back at me from the drivers seat then looks at Taylor beside him "what do you guys want to eat?"
Taylor responds quickly to the question "Chinese food"
Zayn looks back at me "is that okay with you?"
"Yeah. I love Chinese food."

Zayn starts up the car and pulls away from the house. As he pulls away I see Louis standing out front with Ashley in his arms, waving at us. That makes me happy because Louis makes me feel special. Zayn takes a few turns and we end up downtown. He pulls into the parking lot of a Chinese food place.

When Zayn stops the car and turns it off we all open our doors and get out. Zayn locks it then grabs Taylors hand as we walk inside. They don't look that busy and that's a good thing for us. I want fried rice, chicken balls with sauce, and bubble tea. Taylor and I end up getting the same thing. Zayn usually always wants noddles and Root Beer when we eat here. We don't need menus to eat here because we eat here so often.

When we get inside the restaurant we are quickly taken to a table. Zayn pulls two chairs out for Taylor and me. I'm the first one to sit down and Taylor sits down next to me. . Taylor and Zayn are sitting across from each other. the waiter comes over and we all order what we want.

-------------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
Small little chapter because I didn't know what to write about. Sorry if this one is boring but it gets more interesting.
Could you guys please share, comment and favorite this story and all the chapters? It would me a lot to me.
Thank you for reading XOXO