Chapter 17 - Boyfriend?

I'm standing here beside Matthew, clutching his arm and look at his beautiful eyes. I'm tearing up and I can feel it, I love him so much. To him I'm just another fan but to me he's my hero. I think about going to the show later and my breathing problems start to get worse and worse.

He is looking at me and realizes that I'm tearing up and having problems. Matthew grabs my hand and starts too hold it. "are you okay?"
I'm looking at him and I can't answer him even tho I try too. I try to tell him that I'm fine but when I try to open my mouth no words come out. I grip Matthews hand tighter and I try to breath but I can't. I'm having social anxiety problems and I don't know where my puffer is. I think that there is one in my bag and Zayn might have one somewhere but I think he left it at his house.

Zayn starts to search for my puffer. He goes to my suitcase and starts to open the zippers "I swear I saw one in here when Erica and Steve were picking your outfit." He eventually finds my puffer and he takes off the cap. He puts it up to my mouth and I take it into my hand. I breath it in and I start to feel better. I can breath again and everything is good.
Matthew smiles "I think you're good now, so who's your favorite Magcon guy?"
His smile makes me feel better so I smile at him "I've always had a thing for Nash. I love him and can't wait to finally meet him."

Matthew looks over at Zayn and Steve "is it okay if I take Rue to the show with me tomorrow? I'm staying just down the hall with some of the other boys. I think that we would all enjoy her company."

Taylor and Erica walk out of the bathroom as he says this. When he says this I get emotional and I place my head on his chest. He places his hand on my back and starts to rub me a little bit. Erica is frozen in place and she start to cry a bit. Taylor runs over to us and starts freaking out. Erica comes in closed before asking "what is he doing here?"

Zayn walks up behind Taylor, wrote his arms around her and starts hugging her. "Rue decided to bring her boyfriend so we could all meet him."
Taylor is still freaking out.

Matthew grabs my hand with his free hand "yeah. Rue told me about you guys and I wanted to meet you guys." Did Matthew just agree to being my boyfriend? Can I call him my boyfriend now or was he just going along with it?
Erica gives me a look. "Omg, why didn't you fucken tell me?"

I look up at Matthew then over at Zayn. Zayn starts to laugh "they're not really dating, I was just joking. But if they are dating I'm totally unaware."

Taylor and Erica are look at Matthew and me. I've taken my head off of Matthew now and we're still holding hands. I kinda like this, its nice to hold his hand. Matthew pulls me in and hugs me, i love this guy. I hug him back and we hug for about 30 seconds. When Matthew lets go of me he goes in to give Erica a hug and Taylor gets in on the hug. Both Erica and Taylor are hugging him at the same time and their hug is about 15 seconds.

When he lets go of them and he gets real close to me. There is a little moment of silence before Matthew says "so can I take Rue with me? I can bring her back tonight if you guys don't want her to sleep in our room."

Zayn and Steve look at each other, Steve says "don't look at me dude, she's your sister and this is your call."
I'm shaking like crazy and Matthew pulls me in close "are you alright Rue?"
He's hugging me really tight and I love it so much "yeah, I think I should be fine."

-----------------------------------
Hey beautiful people,
So I'm slowly editing this book and I'm sorry I'm not going as fast as I planned too. Some things have come up in my life and I'm having a few problems.

I spent today reading, crocheting and watching 5 episodes of Deadman Wonderland (ps, I loved the books and the show is amazing). I went to the movies and while the advertisements or whatever you want to call them was on before the movie I was like 'this is a good time to edit this' so I edited like 70% of this there and the rest in the car on the way home. I hope you guys like it and MAGCON IS FINALLY IN THE STORY.
Share, vote and comment guys.
Thank you for reading XOXO